Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy

"Y

"Y...Y/n..."

Her heart which was burning in rage till now, her mind which was plotting against all odds of her enemies till now, her body which was fighting with all its might till now, suddenly felt silent and numb when his voice entered into her ears.

Her eyes twitched to look at him but she knew well that it was not the moment. It was not the moment to look at him and fall weak seeing his condition. She knew that his bruised condition would weaken her and make her burst into tears.

"H-How you..." Soomi stammered, taking a step back and that's when she saw a completely different look of Y/n. Her eyes were filled with so much rage that it could burn her alive. Her body postures were so sharp that it could cut her through and the way she held the gun, right at her, she knew that her end was nearing.

"I will not give up..." Soomi laughed with fear, shaking her head, taking steps back. It was then that a large group of men walked inside that doomed place, from the opposite direction while Jungkook and Yoongi walked from where Y/n entered.

Taehyung's heart started beating when he saw so many people standing against the three of them while Soomi laughed more, throwing her head back, wiping her tears. "If not mine, then not yours too." Soomi chuckled, pointing at Taehyung while looking at Y/n.

Y/n took a deep breath before looking at Taehyung for a couple of seconds. The deep cut on his forehead, bleeding lips and that hand mark on his cheek was quite evident to her but still the way he was looking at her, with so much of fear. She understood.

He wasn't fearing for himself but for her.

Y/n just shook her head a little, both of them conversing through their eyes before she forwarded her hand towards Jungkook who instantly put a bag on her palm. She tied the leather bag around her waist and Jungkook smirked, walking upto Taehyung.

"W-What..." Taehyung looked at Jungkook, confused and again looked back at Y/n when Jungkook put his hands in mid air and lowered it down, murmuring "calm down". Yoongi burnt a cigarette and took a puff, taking a seat on the other corner of the room while the men standing there gave looks of confusion to each other.

"You are willing to die." Soomi gritted her teeths seeing the confidence built up in Y/n as she pulled her gloves properly, looking at them so lowly. "What are you two doing being so relaxed??? Help her dude!!" Taehyung wiggled around his chair but to no avail.

The men pulled out their guns, pointing at her but widened their eyes seeing her aim her sniper rifle at the.

"She has a sniper rifle!!" One of them yelled, immediately backing away while Y/n pulled the trigger, moving back a little but maintained her posture and started showering bullets on the opponents.