Chapter 14 :: Beauty

Taehyung's POV :-

Taehyung's POV :-

I looked into the mirror, setting my gelled hairs in one direction properly. My staff brought the suit that I was going to wear today and I smirked mentally, after checking out myself again in the mirror.
Royal blue suits me!

As I was done getting ready for the reception, I saw her walking out of the washroom, dapping her face with the towel. "Hey psycho…" I turned to look at her and spread my arms, standing in front of her. She quivered her brows. "Do you...want a hug?" My wide smile faltered at her question and I mentally slapped myself for spreading my arms.

"I was just showing myself." I sighed. I thought she wasn't that dumb to not know that I would never want to hug her. "Don't I look great?" I smirked arrogantly but her reaction was very flat. She raised her head once and then slightly nodded before looking away. The hell?!

"Don't fall in love with me more than you already are." I leaned towards her as she got busy in taking out her clothes. "Minho is accompanying you right?" She questioned me, ignoring my remark completely. Honestly, I felt dumb and offended. She didn't even pay attention to me.

"Yes. Why?" I replied with an annoyed tone. Isn't she in love with me? I mean that's why she married me. Isn't it? Then she should try to pursue me and approach me so that I somehow love her back, which is next to impossible, but still! She isn't trying at all. Sorry woman, but at this rate you are gonna lose me soon.

"And your other two bodyguards? Are they coming too?" Her questions irritated me. What's with her? Why does she need to know about my bodyguards? Irritating woman! "I don't know." I kinda yelled at her and she looked a bit surprised. She didn't expect me to yell at her out of nowhere I guess but I don't know why I was getting irritated. Hmmph!

"Okay okay. Calm down jeez! Go downstairs and wait for me. I will get ready by then." She spoke with a soft voice. "Yeah! Yeah! As if I am dying to stay in the same room as you and watch you change." I grumbled angrily and she looked at me, confused. Don't say anything y/n because even I am confused about the whole thing. Why did I even say that?

But it wasn't enough that now I pointed my finger at her to yell a little more. "Also you better not wear anything in black today. I am literally fed up of seeing you in that colour. Wear something to at least match my level." I spoke proudly and she tilted her head and folded her arms. "Your level? And what is your level exactly?" She asked with a boring face.

"You know what? Forget it. You can't reach my level anyways. Just wear something other than black." I straightened my coat. "And what's wrong with black? It's my favourite colour." She scoffed but I scoffed more. 

"You are obsessed with that colour and that's sick. Why can't you put your skin colour to proper use? You have a soft, wheatish skin. Don't you know colours like dark blue, silvery white, peach, scarlet red would suit you so much other than the regular black? Specially royal blue. It would make your honey like skin glow against it-"