Chapter 45 :: She is here

Minho gasped in pain after getting punched by Jungkook as his nose oozed out blood, being tied up by them

Minho gasped in pain after getting punched by Jungkook as his nose oozed out blood, being tied up by them. Y/n was losing her patience with time as Minho wasn't ready to open his mouth. 

It didn't take her much thinking to realise that Minho was the one behind every attack caused to Taehyung because the only common element was him, be it the car accident, be it the reception party where Lian was caught or be it now that Taehyung went missing. Minho was everywhere.

No doubt the Kang's were aware of every move that Taehyung made.

"TELL ME SOOMI'S LOCATION YOU FUC*ER." Y/n yelled all of a sudden, landing a hard slap on his face but instead of groaning and moaning in pain, Minho did nothing. Instead letting out a small smile, he looked at her, irritating her to the guts.

"You will never be able to find your husband…" He spoke. "...mam." He suppressed and Y/n fisted her palm in anger. Just when she was about to hit him again, a voice from behind stopped her. 

"Maybe you are too quick to assume things Minho." They heard Yoongi from behind. Yoongi took slow and steady steps towards them and sat just before Minho. Lighting up his cigar, he sat back, manspreading while looking at him.

"Isn't this the time for your child to come back from school?" Yoongi whispered in a low voice and tilted his head, making Minho's eyes go wide. "And your wife…..she might be on her way to pick him." Yoongi smirked while Y/n and Jungkook saw how the colours of Minho's face drained away.

"Y-You….You know nothing…"

"Choi Jiwoo, 28 years old, a ballerina dancer by profession, runs an academy of her own. Choi Minkyu, 4 years old, studying in kindergarten." Yoongi interrupted Minho and he gasped in surprise.

"Do I need to tell you the address now?" Yoongi leaned towards him a little, raising his brows. "So cool Hyung!!" Jungkook grinned, both the man sharing a thumbs up while Y/n took this as an opportunity to grab his hair and pull him back.

"Generally we never play dirty and involve families in this but today, if required, trust me Minho…." She whispered while her eyes became red from trapping all the tears inside. "...I will destroy your everything and not even leave an ounce of regret inside me." 

As soon as she completed, Minho shook in fear as the pain he was experiencing was long forgotten. "No No No…. don't…I will tell you everything…." Minho gulped in fear. ".... everything."

||

A loud gasp of surprise escaped from both Namjoon and Jimin's lips as soon as Kim Woo Bin spilled the beans about Y/n's real identity. "I knew from the very beginning that Heok Dwa is after my position and he can stoop to any level to get me." Mr Kim sighed.

"You were still keeping in contact with me, staying close to me, that's why I wasn't that worried about you. But Tae…" He shook his head, sitting back on the couch while Namjoon blinked his eyes, trying to gulp down the bits of new information flowing into his system.

"Taehyung hates me so much that he doesn't even want to look at me…..but that couldn't stop me from worrying about him. I had to do something. So I hired Y/n for him. To protect him." Mr Kim removed his specs, heaving out deep sighs as small tears accumulated on the corner of his eyes.

"I was trying to protect my son Namjoon-ah…" His voice started breaking as Namjoon instantly came towards his father before holding his palm and giving it an assuring squeeze. "Appa.....don't you worry…." Namjoon said and sat beside Woo Bin.

"He will be fine…" 

Jimin, who stood there in silence, couldn't help but feel guilty after learning the truth. All this while he was hating on her unaware of the fact that she was protecting his best friend from people who were wearing the mask of close ones.

||

Taehyung's eyes were slowly drooping as he sat idle on the chair, all tired and tied up, starving for more than 18 hours with bleeding wrists and lips. Even in that state, he couldn't stop his brain from thinking about Y/n and the more he thought, the more he felt betrayed.

"Couldn't Mr. Kim find a better way to protect me?" He spoke to himself, taking short and quick breaths as his eyes shut from time to time as he groaned in pain. "Why her?" His eyes started watering as his heart filled up again in undefined agony.

"Why…." He whispered, as small drops of tears rolled down all the way from the corner of his eyes till his chin. "Why Y/n?" He reminisced her face, those black jet eyes, that button nose, little chubby cheeks and lastly those soft petal lips, which always made him go crazy.

He chuckled at his craziness. Even in this moment, he was obsessing over someone who broke his heart this bad. 

So pathetic of you Taehyung!!

His trance of thoughts broke with Soomi's voice, who gave him a visit again, much to his irritation. "Tch Tch Tch Taehyung!! I seriously didn't expect this from your agent wife." Soomi mocked, taking slow steps towards him.

"I feel like she isn't even bothering to find you….or else….it's almost 20 hours that you are missing….still she isn't here." Taehyung glared at her in anger. His thoughts were already messed up but this woman wasn't leaving any chance to mess it up more.

"I really was exp-"

Soomi's voice was uninterrupted with the buzzing sound of security alarms which started ringing all across the farmhouse where she had kept Taehyung captive. She looked around with worried eyes while Taehyung too crooked his eyebrows in confusion.

A guy, dressed in black, who was the man of the Kang's, came running into that room, sweating profusely. "Mam…" He whispered, panting heavily. "Mam… they…" He said in between his quick breaths which made Soomi restless.

"Will you speak up today you idiot?!?!" She yelled at him but stood shocked when the sound of a bullet echoed in that room and that man fell dead in front of her. She took a step back and slowly raised her head only to find Y/n standing behind, with a gun in her hand.

"I fulfilled your expectations Soomi." She smirked seeing the colours of Soomi's face drain while Taehyung looked at Y/n in utter shock, completely taken aback by her this avatar.

______________________________________

Happy Jimin Day Armyyyyy 💜

Please comment your reviews on this part ✨💗