Chapter 27 :: Tsundere

Bobbing his head to the music that was playing softly in the car, Taehyung checked his emails while returning back home

Bobbing his head to the music that was playing softly in the car, Taehyung checked his emails while returning back home. His car halted due to a little traffic and he raised his head from his lappy to find a few vehicles before his one in cue.

Letting out a small sigh, he looked outside the window, humming to himself lightly when his eyes fell on a familiar figure. Squinting his gaze properly, he saw a middle aged man, working in the sideway grocery store. He was one of the cooks who was fired by Y/n before.

Due to workload and the accident that happened, he couldn't go and meet them himself after they were fired, so taking this opportunity he stepped out of the car, directing the driver to park the car there itself. "Mr. Kim" The man immediately recognised his previous boss as soon as he stepped inside.

"How are you doing?" Taehyung gave him a warm smile, his heart filling with guilt that he couldn't stop Y/n from firing them that day. After staying with her for so long, he realised that she is indeed very protective about him but she wasn't that kind, which was not setting well with him.

"Good. I heard about you getting into an accident? Are you fine?" The man asked and Taehyung simply nodded his head. "It's good to see you working again….is this place paying you well enough?" "Oh! It does." The man gave him a polite smile. "Umm…" Taehyung cleared his throat. "I am really sorry about everything that happened earlier...Y/n was just….a bit-"

"Oh yes….how is y/n mam?" The man asked with a sudden excitement. Taehyung tilted his head a little with confusion but still nodded his head. "She is fine….I am sorry on her behalf. She was a little rude that day" "Oh no no sir! Please don't apologize. She was a little rude but she was also the one who got me this job."

"Hmm- What?" Taehyung crooked his brows, cruising his forehead with confused lines. "Yes sir...and not only me...she also helped two other people in getting a proper job... only Shein, among us, is still unemployed." The man completed leaving Taehyung baffled. Shein was one of the cooks too but what confused him was why would she get them a job when she was the one who fired them?

"Umm..ok-okay…" Taehyung shook his head, before walking away slowly from there. His head was filled with her thoughts while he tried to join dots but nothing was getting vivid to him. "Only she can answer for herself." He thought, before moving towards his car to go back home.

What the hell did I hear just now?

||

"Bomb blast!" Y/n gasped in horror when Jungkook unfolded the other half of the truth behind the codes which they found earlier in the pendrive which Lian was going to provide to that guy on their reception party night. "Yes….the dots we are seeing are actually the locations where Taehyung is going to travel for the next month." Jungkook sighed, leaning back on the chair that he was sitting in.

"Kang Heok Dwa wasn't supposed to kill him before….he just wanted to threaten his dad by causing him a little harm...then why is he now willing to kill Taehyung?" Y/n crooked her brows, too agitated and tensed about the upcoming events. "We can't really answer that question but whatever it is…..he is really wanting to kill Taehyung now."