Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold

His closed eyelids squinted more as his head felt like blasting with pain

His closed eyelids squinted more as his head felt like blasting with pain. Taehyung hissed slightly while trying to move around a bit but felt a faint ache in his wrists and ankles. He wanted to open his eyes but his body was exhausted to do so.

His lips fell a little apart as he felt his throat dry up and just when he was about to fall asleep again, he felt a harsh splash of water on his face which made his sleepy eyes jerk open. His body flinched a little back and he finally opened his eyes.

Fluttering his lashes, he saw a hazy image of a woman. "Come on now, wake up Tae!!" He heard a very familiar voice. Opening his eyes completely, he saw Soomi, standing in front of him, while smiling with her head tilted at one side.

"S-Soo-mi.." His eyes squinted again as he tried to sit straight but his limbs were paining so he hissed again. "Tch Tch Tch!! Poor baby! Have been sitting there idle for hours!! You must be feeling tired, don't you?" Her tone blazed with fake innocence.

Taehyung wasn't able to grasp anything at that moment. He wasn't understanding what was happening but all he realised was that he was tied up to a chair, with his head throbbing with pain and in front of him stood his friend, behaving absolutely weird.

"Where am I- I...S-Soomi? Why am I tied up?" Though his throat was dried up, yet he let out a hoarse voice. Soomi glanced down at Taehyung with nothing but anger in her eyes. Her face hardened up as she looked at him while his brain started playing flashbacks of the events that happened after he reached Soomi's place.

All his memory banks felt hazy but he still remembers how grumpy he was after he left home and drove towards Soomi's place. His distracted and disturbed self dumped himself on the couch while Soomi insisted him to have some coffee.

The two of them were waiting for Jimin while sipping on some coffee and discussing stuff until he felt a little light headed while his eyelids felt heavier. It took him moments to slip into a deep slumber and everything after is unknown to him.

"You are under my mercy Taehyung. That's all you require to know." Taehyung crooked his brows in confusion and this time his eyes were wide open, gradually absorbing the shocks he was getting. It felt so dramatic and unreal to him that his friend kidnapped him for reasons unknown to him.

"Soom--" "Shhh!! Stop talking!! You and your voice irritate me now!!" Soomi growled all of a sudden making him flinch back a little. This is so sudden and unexpected!!

"Why the hell have you tied me up Soomi??" Taehyung quipped loudly, finally gaining back his senses. "What the f*ck do you want from me??" He wriggled around to set himself free but the steel chains were strong enough to hold him back.

"I FUC*ING WANTED YOU!! I WANTED YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!" Taehyung's eyes went a little wide as he stopped his movements. "I have always wanted you…" Soomi's voice lowered a bit as her angry gaze changed to a painful one.

"My uncle is after your life but here, I was trying to save you from him in all ways I could……" Soomi wiped a teardrop that rolled down her cheek while her face hardened up. Taehyung blinked his eyes in surprise, which he was getting one by one.

"But now no more!! You deserve to die for loving her…" She spat as a small smile crept up on her chapped lips. "That fu*king bit*ch-" "Soomi!!" Taehyung stopped her midway as rage filled up his veins.

Not her!!

"Don't you dare bring my wife into this-" "She was always here!! ALWAYS!!" Soomi yelled back. "And wait a sec.." Soomi swiped back her hair and tugged them behind her ears before leaning towards Taehyung, holding the handle of the chair he was sitting upon.

"Your wife?" She raised up a brow with an amused look on her face and Taehyung could swear he never saw such an evil look on anyone's face before. "Your made up wife baby…..made up wife…" Soomi laughed as Taehyung looked back at her in utter confusion.

||

"Why the f*ck do you keep calling me? Are you crazy or shall I report you to the police now?" Jimin yelled over the call as soon as he answered Y/n's probably hundredth attempt of calling him.

"Jimin, where is Tae??" Y/n dropped in her worried voice which made Jimin roll his eyes in annoyance. "Trust me, even if I knew I wouldn't have told you." He spat. 

"What do you mean by you don't know??? You, Soomi and him were about to meet up at her place today….then how come you don't know??" Y/n couldn't help but tense up more. It's midnight now that Taehyung has not reached home and neither was he available on call.

"Do you really care or are you just pretending to worry about him?" She heard Jimin's sarcastic reply to which she huffed out a breath of irritation. "Jimin, for God's sake-" Before she could complete her sentence, the line went dead.

Y/n closed her eyes shut while her heartbeat started pacing in a fast range. She bit down her lower lip as her palms started sweating.

Where are you Tae?

______________________________________

Hellooooo babbiiieesss

How have you all been? 🥺

I know most of you must be upset and worried about me being so non-responsive but please pardon me.....i was so so so caught up with stuffs!!!

I am alive and fine 😅 just was trying for a better work-life balance ⚖️

Anyways, hope you guys are doing well🥺💞

I have missed you all like crazy....i mean writing fictions and interacting with you all 😭😭😭 omg after so long 😭✨

I hope you guys have not forgotten about me🥺🥺

Please drop your comments 💕💕

Also, yessss i am gonna continue writing here and on Instagram from now on 😃👻💟