Chapter 52 :: Two Days

PD raised his wrist, looking at his watch time and again

PD raised his wrist, looking at his watch time and again. He sighed as he saw no glimpse of Y/n while the clock was about to stick to the time of the hearing. Y/n's lawyers faced a little commotion and the aura of the court changed as soon as Taehyung stepped inside with his panel of lawyers behind.

He had his palms pushed inside his pockets, as he walked elegantly inside, removing his black shades and his eyes fell directly on PD who was sitting silently, looking at his front, ignoring Taehyung. "Ohh….father-in-law …..…" Taehyung called him out but PD ignored him again.

"That's rude!! You won't talk to me?" He tilted his head, smirking at him but he sat still, showing no facial expressions at all. Taehyung simply shrugged his shoulders. "As you wish!!" He chimed, and sat in his place.

As a couple of minutes passed, the judge came and sat before them. "So this is the divorce case of Mr Kim Taehyung and Miss Lee Y/n." The judge addressed. "Sorry to interrupt you sir but it's Mrs Kim Y/n. She is still my wife." Taehyung corrected him immediately. PD along with the judge frowned at him.

"Don't you want to divorce her?" "Absolutely not!! This is not a mutual divorce because I, Kim Taehyung, am immensely in love with my wife, Kim Y/n, with whom I got married to almost a year ago." The judge heard him carefully as Taehyung quite exaggerated his speech on his mighty love.

"Did you do something that your wife wants to divorce you?" The judge questioned. "Nah! I think it's my father-in-law. He doesn't really like me." Taehyung sighed, faking his despair. "You shouldn't have gotten your daughter married to him in the first place if you don't like him." The judge directed towards PD.

PD sighed, shaking his leg frequently. He knew that Taehyung was intentionally speaking all this because he cannot mention the reason for their marriage in front of the judge. "Sir, Y/n wants a divorce but he isn't granting him one. She wants to start a fresh life and leave her past behind. In return, she needs nothing from him. No alimony, no expectations. Only a divorce. I request you grant her that."

PD replied to the judge curtly. "Sirr!! I am ready to give my life to my wife. But not a divorce." Taehyung chimed dramatically. PD rolled his eyes on him while the judge looked at him baffled, himself getting confused with a case as such. "But I think….she is not happy with you….else why would she-" "Sirrrr!!" Taehyung interrupted the judge this time, not following any court decorum at all.

"She loves me as well. She is happy with me. It's only because of my father-in-law who is apparently the villain of my love story, that she is forced to give me a divorce." Taehyung's dramatic answers were confusing the panel while PD was getting irritated with each passing second.

"If she would have really wanted this divorce….then why haven't she reached here yet?" Taehyung questioned the judge, slickly looking at PD who was visibly tensed. "Have you thought about that? It's 15 minutes due to the hearing time, yet she isn't here. Think about it!!" Taehyung fake sniffed and his lawyer forwarded him a tissue paper.