Chapter 20 :: Sorry

Y/n entered inside the cafe, her hooded eyes under the shades searching for the familiar person whom she had to meet today

Y/n entered inside the cafe, her hooded eyes under the shades searching for the familiar person whom she had to meet today. "There he is." She sighed and another sigh followed her when she saw the person biting on the big Italian sandwich while a lot more food remained untouched on the table.

"Happy feast Jungkook!" She smiled sarcastically while taking a seat before him. "Hello Noona." He talked in a gibberish tone and she showed him her palm, indicating him to stop talking. "Where does all this food go?" She commented, eyeing him with folded hands and he simply flexed his buff biceps. "Muscles it is." A proud smirk adorned his pink, soft lips.

"Can we talk work now, Jungkook?" The younger one nodded, chewing wildly on his food. "You have no table manners." She groaned before picking up a tissue and forwarded her hand to remove some crunches from his mouth. "And neither you learned how to eat in front of elders." 

"Hey!" Jungkook quivered his brows. "You are just a year older than me. Why do you pretend to be biggy biggy?" She let out a small smile at his choice of words and shook her head. She and Jungkook shared a lot in common like for example, they both were abandoned by their parents, they both grew up under the same agency, they both were unwanted by the society, yet they both were serving the country.

Yet, the personalities of the two of them were completely contrasting. While she was a bit solved and calm person, he believed in wilding and enjoying life. Nonetheless, she has accepted him as her little brother whom she never had and the fact that they both literally grew up together strengthened their bond.

"I have already seen the memory content of the pendrive which you gave me." Jungkook started explaining. "And lemme tell you one thing…." He looked up from the screen. "They are really planning something big." Jungkook had a serious expression lingering on his face. "And what do you think it is..?" She raised her brow, her eyes wandering on the laptop screen.

There were many dotted lines, joining to make a cyclic loop with many coded languages scattered in places. "I still don't know. Gimme some time to crack this." Jungkook sighed and so did she. "Okay. Crack this as soon as possible. I believe Kang Hoek Dwa won't take yesterday's incident lightly. He would surely try to do something." 

"You need to keep Taehyung right before your eyes then." She closed her eyes and let out a tired breath. "Ahh! That brat! He is no less annoying than you." She massaged the bridge of her nose. "Well, excuse me miss, I am offended!" Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Okay I am leaving now." She got up from the seat. "Here…" She kept some money inside the menu card. "...Finish everything before leaving." She ruffled his long hairs with a smile and he gave his most adoring bunny smile to her.

||

"Kiss me!!"
"Why?....Why did I d-drink?" "Hmmmm….. because of you."
"But I will kiss you."

"Ahhhhhhh!" Taehyung held his head and gripped his hairs in frustration when he got flashbacks of the previous night bit by bit.

"You kissed me without my permission but when I wanted to kiss you back, you disappeared. Why?"

"Why dude? Whyyyy?" He groaned, scrunching his face. "I was literally begging her to kiss me. How could I?" He made a crying face and paced around the room in frustration. He stood in front of the mirror and looked at his messed up reflection. "You!" He pointed at the mirror.

"You had this much of your self respect left…" he groaned, making a pinching sign with his thumb and index finger. "...but you decided to kill that. GREAT MAN!" He huffed, moving away while gripping the sides of his waist. 

"Ta-Taehyung stop"
"Don't gooooo…."
"Wh-at are y-you doing to me? Hmm? Why?"
"Don't you dare leave me hanging in between. Only I can do that. Understood?"

"Crap! Crap! Crap!" He groaned again, looking away from the mirror and fisting his hairs. "She told you to stop but you desperate bimbo!" He cursed at himself, clenching his jaws angrily. "How will I face her now…?!" He pressed his face into his palms and moved to the bed.

"I even blamed her for cheating on me. Good job idiot! Well, you are the one with whom she cheated on me!" He swayed his head and got on the bed before bending over his knees in a sitting position and got inside the duvet which only covered his face.

"Ahhhh! I can't face her now. I can't!" He cried on the sheets and heard the door of his bedroom open. "What the hell are you doing?" He heard her voice and he pushed his head more inside the duvet. "Taehyung?" She tilted her head to get a look of him but instead of his body, she couldn't see his face.

"What is going on?" She tucked a strand of her hair while walking towards him. He just wiggled his butt in response and held the duvet over his face to hide himself. She couldn't help but smile at him and her curiosity to see his face grew more. "Cummon look at me." She touched his head over the duvet but he again wiggled his butt and muttered something in a muffled voice.

"Taehyung…" She raised her voice a little and held the duvet in her palms. She forcefully pulled it a little enough for her head to insert inside it as well which she did. "What's wrong?" She spoke, close to his face but couldn't see his face properly because of the darkness inside the duvet.

"Sorryyyyy…" He groaned and by that time his forehead was pressed to hers and both of them were almost breathing on each other. "Okay...and why?" She lightly pulled away the duvet from her and his face. He instantly pressed his face on her lap, hiding away again.

She sat on the bed properly, her face laced with confusion. "What happened to you? Is your head paining?" She held his hairs softly and pulled onto them lightly. "Yes. A Lot!" His voice was muffled because of his head which was pressed on her lap. "Didn't you take any medicine? I also made you lemonade. Did you have it?" Her fingers started moving on his hairs and caressing his locks.

He shook his head but groaned lightly as she massaged his head. "I know you didn't cheat on me." He spoke in a pout. "Oh! You know?" She faked the surprise in her voice and chuckled. "But you started it." He whined and hid his face again. "You kissed me first." He raised his hand and pointed a finger but didn't look at her.

"Okay...then it's crossed out." He looked at her a little, only his crystal eyes were visible to her. "You mean?" "That we are equal now." He raised his face again. "Really?" She nodded and he smiled a little before placing his head on her lap again.

He took her hand and placed it above his forehead. "It's painful here." She took his hint and started massaging his forehead. "You shouldn't drink beyond your alcohol tolerance." He whined after hearing her. "Just because of a massage, don't complain like a naggy wife!" She rolled her eyes while her brain knocked, "Kim Taehyung is back to his cocky self!"

______________________________________

As I promised, here is the next part.🥰
Please drop your reviews 💜🤗