Part 39 :: I love you

A few days passed in a jiffy and Taehyung found himself jotting out different ways to propose to Y/n while on the other hand Y/n was completely drowned in finding out about the hidden men of Kang Heok Dwa

"I am sure there is much more to this Jungkook. It can't happen that Kang is monitoring Taehyung's every move without any source while sitting miles away from him." She chirped, looking at the CCTV footage of Taehyung's office room, campus, canteen, floors.

"I know that Noona....but there is nothing suspicious which caught my eyes." Jungkook shook his head in disapproval while she sat there silently, observing the footage vividly. "Kang gets to know about Taehyung's every move. Every move. Which is only possible when he has his people around Taehyung." She murmured to herself, drowning into deep thoughts.

"Which also means that Kang's people do not surround Taehyung only in the office but also at home." Both Jungkook and Y/n heard another male voice which grabbed their attention. Turning back, Jungkook flashed a big smile upon seeing Yoongi.

"Hyung!" Jungkook stood up from his chair and hugged Yoongi while Y/n too flashed a small smile at them. "I was studying about this current project of yours myself and I noticed this." Yoongi patted Jungkook's back and directed towards you, still talking about work.

"Oppa....you don't need to involve yourself into this, seriously!" She shook her head but her phone started vibrating. Looking at Taehyung's ID flash, she put her phone into silence which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

"You know I can help. I still have my sources." Yoongi sat down before Y/n and folded his arms, looking straight at her. "Yes oppa I kn-" She stopped when her phone started ringing again. She let out a small sigh before switching off her phone this time.

Looking up, her eyes moved towards Jungkook who was looking directly at her. "Thankyou for your help though." Y/n changed the topic and blazed a small smile at Yoongi. "Anyday." He smiled too. "As I was saying, Kang doesn't only have his men around Taehyung in the office but also at home. We need to grab that person first." Yoongi suggested.

"Not we oppa. Only me and Jungkook. You won't involve yourself in this." Y/n shook her head. "But Y/n-ah..." "She is right, Hyung. You are a family man now. You can't risk your life in any way." Jungkook barged into the conversation.

"Fine!!" Yoongi sighed, straightening his lips and frowning at them which made her and Jungkook smile in adoration for him. Amidst those smiles and talks, Y/n didn't miss how suspiciously Jungkook was looking at her, with those inquisitive eyes and she did everything to avoid his confused stares.

||

Reaching home, Y/n opened the entrance door only to let out a gasp of surprise when she felt someone hold her wrist and pulled her inside. "Taehyung?" She sighed in relief as he held her waist, caging her into his arms. "Are you crazy? You scared me!!" She gripped the fabric of his grey full sleeved t-shirt which he was wearing.