Chapter 53 :: Love Only

*This following chapter contains explicit content ahead and is not appropriate to read for underage viewers. If you feel discomfort and uneasy, I suggest you to skip this chapter. Rest, read it at your own risk.*

Taehyung's POV :-

Taehyung's POV :-

"Take me raw!"

My eyes widened a little when those words spilled out from her mouth. Is she for real? Is she thinking straight or just like me, her mind is also getting empty thoughts?

I took a moment to stare at her while she laid beneath me, looking like a scattered mess, too beautiful to be true to my eyes. Her kohl eyes were smudged because of shedding tears but her lipstick was smudged because of the kissing sessions which were encountered between us.

She breathed heavily, taking in short breaths and I couldn't help my eyes from moving down her torso as her chest heaved up and down. I gulped. This is too much to control. "Tae…" Her meek voice broke my trance and I again looked into her eyes.

Damn those eyes!!

Her eyes were filled with desire, just as mine and my barrier of patience broke when she raised her hand, giving it for me to hold. How I have always wanted to hold your hand Y/n-ah? Always!! And damn, I would always want it in future too.

"If you don't want to, then let-" I know where her thoughts are going now. And NO!! That is not the correct way. Just because I was taking my own sweet time to digest the fact that my wife wants me, she started having different thoughts. 

I didn't let her complete it and held her palm before hovering over her and pinning that same hand beside her head. My eyes burnt, replicating my heart. Both were burning with a crave.

How does my heart manage to crave for her so badly?? Everytime?? 

End of POV

Y/n stared back at him as his face completely enclosed hers, his lips brushing against hers. She raised her other free hand to caress his face but he held that one too and pinned it beside her head, on the pillow.

A low gasp escaped from her lips when Taehyung held both her wrist above her head with his one hand while the other traced down her torso, above the t-shirt which she was wearing.

"You sure, wifey?" He looked at her with doubts in his eyes but the way she looked back at him, with the same intensity and desire, he knew well. "Ask yourself…" She spoke straight. "...hubby." Once she completed her statement, Taehyung held the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. 

She gulped in anticipation when Taehyung tied up her wrist with her own t-shirt, leaving her in her lingeries for his naked eyes to see. He felt no shame to gawk at her figurine, which lay beneath him, and let his drive to heighten up.

While locking his gaze with yours, he opened the rest of the buttons of his shirt and discarded it away from his torso. When he hovered over her again, he dropped a sudden and quick kiss on her forehead before scooting down to kiss her eyes.