Chapter 42 :: Feelings

Y/n has always believed that a mind becomes strong with knowledge and a heart becomes strong with experience

Y/n has always believed that a mind becomes strong with knowledge and a heart becomes strong with experience. Though she had both, yet she was falling weak to the links that her blood pumping organ has created.

Was it her destiny that she fell in love with the person whom she was meant to protect or is it her ill-fate again that she wasn't able to even accept that love? Her eyes held back that barren land of emotions from flooding as she looked towards the far end of the wall.

"Noona?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows even after not gaining her attention after walking inside her cabin. "Why so absent-minded Noona?" Jungkook let out a small chuckle, sitting in the armchair across the table while Y/n simply shook her head.

"I never thought that Hyung's involvement with us would make us such a profit!" Jungkook jumped straight to the reason for him meeting up with Y/n. "Oppa?" Jungkook nodded before showing her a leather file.

"Kang Soomi is the one for us." Jungkook tapped on the file before forwarding it towards Y/n. With a confusing gaze, Y/n took the file before turning over the pages one by one. Her perplexed expressions changed into a surprising one until she looked at Jungkook who nodded his head, agreeing to her thoughts.

"Yoongi Hyung dug out all the information about her and it turned out that......she is Kang Heok Dwa's neice." Y/n gasped a little in surprise. "No doubt she is a Kang afterall." She mumbled as Jungkook let out a chuckle.

"Noona…. isn't this getting interesting? Am I up to watching a cat fight between you and that girl because apparently she turned out to be your enemy whom you disliked from before." Jungkook joked, earning a glare from Y/n.

"You sure gonna watch a fight Jungkook….but not a cat fight. A fight where I take her down without letting her get up ever." Y/n chirped in a serious voice making Jungkook's smile falter bit by bit. "Ahhh! Stop scaring me with that look." He muttered looking away.

||

Entering inside the mansion, Y/n walked across the foyer, only to find Taehyung sitting by the dining table, rubbing his temples with his fingers in circular motion. "You were heavily drunk last night. No doubt you would end up with a bad hangover." She spoke, looking at him as his body went a little stiff after hearing her voice.

Taehyung's POV :-

I don't even want to look at her right now. Let alone hear her annoying voice. Yes! Annoying voice. Already this headache was giving me a hard time and now the thought of facing her was killing me.

She must be already laughing at my pathetic self behind me. I was literally sounding like a love sick puppy yesterday. Someone who was craving for her. Please for God's sake Kim Taehyung!! You are so embarrassing.

Just when I thought that I would properly ignore her, I felt a pair of soft fingers replacing mine and pressing onto the skin of my forehead. My heart immediately started beating rapidly as my senses were alerted with her presence near to me.