Chapter 18 :: Drunk

The night grew darker and the weather was turning cold

The night grew darker and the weather was turning cold. Mist was surrounded over the far away lightened places while Lian was carrying out his boss's orders. "We have everything in here right?" The masked man, who was in a conversation with Lian asked, when he forwarded a pendrive to him.

"Of course! It was a huge a*s work to detail everything." Lian huffed a smokey breath. "Then you guys should be awarded, isn't it?" Lian and the masked man crooked their brows when they heard another voice behind them. "M-Madam" Lian stuttered, seeing none other than Y/n, standing with a smirk and folded arms.

Y/n started walking towards them but increased her pace when the masked man started running away from the place. She was quick enough to kick the man on his back and he abruptly fell down, dropping the pendrive in the grass which now Y/n picked up. "This…" She showed the pendrive in the air and Lian's facial expressions changed.

He marched towards Y/n to grab the pendrive but she dodged him with a punch. "You bi*ch!" Lian groaned in pain and crushed ego making Y/n smirk a little more. "Oh! Did I hurt someone's male ego?" She chuckled but didn't see the other masked man getting up from behind her.

She groaned in pain when the man hit her from behind, making her fall on the ground and Lian took the chance to hover above her and press her neck. "A soft girl like you shouldn't involve in grown up things like this baby" He gave a dirty smirk to her. Her eyes widened as Lian's grip on her neck tightened and she did what came to her mind right then.

Bending her knee, she kicked his crotch and that was when Lian could literally see stars. "Soft you said?" She grinned and twirled around before kicking the jaw of the masked man, removing his mask. "No wonder an ugly bit*h like you was hiding behind that mask." She remarked before punching him again and blood oozed out from his broken teeth.

She turned her head, gritting her teeths angrily and marched towards a groaning Lian, who was withering in pain while lying on the grass. "You backstabber jerk! How dare you think of hurting Taehyung!" She clenched her fist which directly hurled on Lian, breaking his teeth in the process.

She kept on punching his face, almost dislocating his nose and jaws while the masked man took the opportunity to stand up by then to run. "Yaah!" Y/n ran after him as soon as she heard shuffling noises and held his arm but the man jerked her away with all his leftover strength and she stumbled back hard and hit the tree. 

"Damn!" She groaned in pain and anger as the sharp curves of the tree trunk sliced her forehead a little. The masked man managed to run away but at least she got the pendrive and Lian. She looked towards Lian who was lying unconscious on the ground and then looked at the pendrive, wondering what was inside it.

"Now I will have to take care of this f*cker!" She cursed under her breath and dialled a number on her phone. "Hello." She heard a sleepy voice from the other side which made her roll her eyes. "Do you have anything else other than sleeping?" She groaned. "And do you have anything else other than nagging me, Noona?" He mocked.