Chapter 51 :: Kidnap

A few days rolled down post the incident that took place at Y/n's residence

A few days rolled down post the incident that took place at Y/n's residence. Just as Taehyung said, he was quite adamant on his decision to not give divorce to Y/n. Y/n was now mentally exhausted after signing the divorce papers for the third time and sending them to him only for its pieces to return back in courier the same day.

More than anyone, PD was agitated with everything. "Why don't you make your son understand that he has no future with her??" PD exclaimed with a sigh, crooked lines forming on his forehead. 

"Shall I give the phone to Tae and you talk to him? Because clearly he doesn't listen to me." Mr Kim shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "No, thankyou sir!!" PD frowned before hanging up the call while on the other side Mr Kim shook his head before letting out a chuckle.

||

"I have asked your lawyer to make an appeal to the court this time. If they want to drag the matter there, then so be it." PD announced to Y/n after entering the practice room where she was practising shooting. Her eyes widened a little before she removed her glasses and looked at him.

"What??" She frowned. "Yeah!! That Kim left me with no option!! He is not signing the papers cordially." He reasoned. "But PD….why court??...You know right that this would hamper his image…" Her protectiveness regarding him started surfacing up.

"Then do you want us to sit back idly and play this game everyday??" PD grew angry at Y/n and folded his arms above his chest, questioning her. "No...No...it's not like tha-" "Then what is it Y/n?? I very well know what is happening with you! You have a soft corner for that guy and it is very well visible to me. You are just forcing yourself to stay away from him so that you can show me that you are still into this profession, but in reality, you have completely made a fool out of yourself." Y/n looked down when PD started lecturing her.

"You are not the same Y/n anymore….look at you!! You look so drained and weak!! Is this how you will fight??" He held her arm and shook her gently. "Wake up!! Come out of this love fantasy and focus!!" He says. "I...I am trying…" She mumbled. "Trust me! I am. And I have made myself understand that he is not in my fate and I am fine with it….but PD...please…" She looked up at him with small tears in her eyes.

"Please don't drag this matter to the court….his image will get tainted...I don't want that at all!!" Y/n shook her head, still repeating the same phrase. "Y/n-" "N-No PD I….I will…" She frantically wiped away her cheeks which were draining with tears.

"I will talk to him…" She stuttered while talking. "I will co-convince him…" PD was closely observing her actions as she was tugging her hair strands, gulping down her words, crying and wiping her cheeks from time to time, getting irritated when her tears weren't stopping.

His heart churned in pain seeing Y/n getting anxious and suffering silently. It wasn't just Y/n who was fond of PD but also the other way round. He has always liked and adored Y/n more than his other pupils and no matter how strict he appears, he has a very soft corner for the girl who is no less than a daughter to him.