Chapter 2 :: Her

Taehyung's whole existence was in a hustle since morning

Taehyung's whole existence was in a hustle since morning. No matter how much he pretended to be calm and cool from outside, a heavy storm was actually blowing inside him.

He was meeting Miss Lee Y/N today and he was low-key nervous but equally agitated about the whole situation. This company meant a lot to him and letting it slip away from his hands was something he would never want to happen.

He has never seen her. Never have he heard anything about her in particular, except for the growing market of her business and the vigorous development of her company. She never actually came into limelight and this information was somewhat strange and bizarre to him.

Taehyung's POV:-

Why the hell am I feeling so nervous? It's not like I am a newbie here and attending a meeting for the first time. Calm down Taehyung. Just sit and relax and wait for her to show up.

Though I wanted to meet her somewhere else but God knows why her assistant informed my assistant about arranging a meeting here, in my office. Strange! It seems like even time is playing with me by passing so slowly.

I sighed out a breath when the clock finally stuck 10 and just in an instant, there was a knock in my cabin door. Woah! Wait. Is she here? I mean, yes, her assistant told that she would be here by 10 but is she really that on time?

Clearing away my thoughts, I stood up, straightened my suit, and then walked till the door. Inhaling and then exhaling out a breath, I opened it.

"10:01" before I could look at the lady's face clearly, I heard a very new yet silvery voice. Looking a few centimetres down and away, stood a lady, dressed in black. I halted for a moment, taking in her appearance.

She was wearing a black one piece which ended above her knees, accompanied with a black coat and black heels. Okay, she looks like a secret agent! Lol.

Raising my lashes up, I scanned her face. Big dove shaped eyes, full black brows, pointed nose, chubby cheeks yet sharp jawline and slightly pink tainted lips. Her hair was done in a high pony and the loose strands dangled down all the way to her waist, maybe, because I couldn't see her back.

Okay. She is pretty. But who is she?

"10:02. Tmch!" She opened her plumpy lips to speak again and I knitted my brows together hearing her flick her tongue. "Who are you?" I was confused. Was she really the lady I was going to meet?

"Who do you think I am Mr.Kim?" She questioned me instead, folding her arms above her chest, leading her lips into a smile. Okay. Wait. I have been looking at her lips time to time and it has been just hardly two minutes that I saw her.

"Who were you supposed to meet at 10 a.m. today?" She questioned again and now I was confirmed that she was indeed Lee y/n, the CEO of Delight AED. "Is this how you do business?" Her mocking tone granced my ears and now I felt insulted.