Chapter 35 :: Ex??

Y/n looked at Jungkook who blinked his eyes and she slowly detached herself from Taehyung's hug, who first gave a look to Jimin and then shifted his gaze towards Jungkook

Y/n looked at Jungkook who blinked his eyes and she slowly detached herself from Taehyung's hug, who first gave a look to Jimin and then shifted his gaze towards Jungkook. "Isn't it obvious Jimin?" She interfered in between, seeing how Jungkook was taking time to respond.

He can't even make up an excuse! Idiot!

"I was there. He went there for me." She shrugged her shoulders, her regular blank expression marred on her face but only Jungkook felt the subtle glare which he received from her. "Noona!!" He frowned, ignoring others who were present in the room as his mind was occupied with something else.

"You never hug me the way you hugged him." He pushed forward his index finger towards Taehyung, while his big eyes squinted as complained to her. "Because she doesn't love you." Taehyung glared at him, frowning at his sudden words.

"I was the one who took you to the doctor and you scolded me when I was worrying for you but you hugged him instead." He completely ignored Taehyung. Namjoon and Jimin sighed at his behaviour but they didn't know how he became a baby when things came to Y/n.

She still had her blank expression, as her eyes were fixed on a pouting Jungkook, too accustomed with his tantrums since childhood. No matter how cold and distant she behaved, he always made a way to get her attention and affection which surprisingly she provided him from time to time.

"Jungkook!!!" She voiced out a little sternly and saw how his face fell. "Even I was worried for you. But you only care about the new people in your life." He mumbled, eyeing Taehyung once who just blinked at him in amusement. "Aahhh.." She sighed when Jungkook turned back and left the mansion.

"I will come back in a minute." She spoke before walking towards Jungkook, whose retreating figure was still visible. "But you need rest." Taehyung held her wrist when she was about to leave. "Didn't you see that my baby bro is sulky." She let out a small smile and patted his hand which held her wrist.

"I am fine." She assured him and Taehyung let her go. "Cute." Jimin smiled at the siblings after she was gone letting a small smile surface up on Taehyung's lips while remembering Jungkook's sulky face. "Yaah!! Where are you going??" She tried walking fast behind him but the injury didn't let her.

"Why are you following me? Go to your new family." Jungkook threw his hand in the air, pointing at the mansion. "Stop!!" She chuckled at his behaviour and held his arm. "You won't change ever right?" He looked away from her with a small pout. "My fault that I won't. Maybe because you are my only family." He responded sharply.

"Remember one thing. I am only going to stay with you. Not him." Though his words were true, yet it stung her heart. Why can't both stay? "Of course I know! Stop sulking now!" She squished his cheeks with her hands, making his lips bulge out.

"And also stop being jealous of them. Kook, you are my family. First you used to be jealous of oppa and now Taehyu-" She abruptly stopped after realising what she said. She brought up his topic again even after swearing not to think about him.