Prologue

"Should I chase the person or let this love chase us?"

______________________________________

"Why are you buzzing with me? Just let me go?" I snarled with deep irritation. The way I desperately wanted to smack away that annoying smirk from those plumpy and luscious lips of her was evident through my helpless actions.

"Hmmp.." She smiled. That's getting into my nerves now. That fucking irritating smile of her.

"Not so soon darling. I have so much to do with you and we just got started." Her long, manicured nails trailed the mahogany table lightly and later tapped the smooth surface. 

"You want my money then just take whatever amount you want and leave. Why chase me?" I am losing my patience with her now. If I slam her on this same table and choke her throat then it won't be my fault but hers.

"Oh no no no…! You are mistaken again. I want not just your money…" she laughed and honestly it sounded so evil to me. Her cherry lips, well that might be inviting to other men but to me it's like a foul gutter which can only spit trash.

She pointed her short finger which seemed long because of her nails and then trailed it in the air, down from the top of my head till below my chest and stopped to tilt her head a little. Okay. That's creepy and weird and irritating.

"....I want all of you." She spoke with a crooked smile and this time I looked into her eyes which were jet black. It showed nothing but darkness. How can any pair of eyes be this blank and dark?

"Next time we meet, make sure that you are carrying the marriage papers with a ring and we meet in the church before I kiss you to make you my husband so that you can get back what belongs to you. Okay baby?" I gasped when those words slipped out so easily from her mouth with a tight smile directed at me.

My jaws clenched tightly when her little figure, draped in that tight black dress, stood up and walked out of the restaurant. I eyed her back till she was out of my sight and groaned in anger before slamming down my fist on the table.

I didn't care about the stares which I earned from the rest of the customers present in the restaurant but all that bothered me was the deal which she made with me and how to escape from her.

How can I stop her from chasing me?

______________________________________

Heyaaa....new story is up😉👍
Show this book some love🥺❤️
I will start updating once after it gets some attention 😅😌 and yes, this will be somewhat a dark romance 😋🖤
Tell me if you liked the girl 😏
This plot was laying eggs on my head since so long and I wanted to write something dark other than the old cute one👉🏻👈🏻
Well, cute stories are still my favourite but...you know 🌚🤡
Show some love to this❤️❤️