Chapter 8 :: Morning

Taehyung's POV :-

Taehyung's POV :-

She was taking a lot of time inside the washroom so I changed in the room itself. My limbs were aching by now, though I didn't work that much today. Well, maybe the events were tiring. Getting married is not a piece of cake after all.

Yawning in exhaustion, I stretched my arms a little and plopped down on the bed. Ahhh! I love my bed. I can hate anything but my soft and cozy mattress. I was in my own dreamland, squirming in the softness until I felt some commotion beside me.

Opening my eyes, I saw her sitting on the left side of the bed, her back resting on the headboard while her eyes were glued to her phone. "What the hell?" I shrieked, sitting up straight and getting her attention. "Why the hell are you here?" I frowned at her but she rolled her eyes on him.

How dare she?

"Not again. Obviously I will be here." She let out followed by a yawn. "Go away from here. This is my bed. Go away." I started pushing her out of the bed but she refrained back. "Listen I am really tired now, so don't act like a child and sleep. Cummon go and sleep like a good boy." She held her hands in front of me like a shield, obstructing me from reaching her.

Good boy? What's wrong with her?

"y/n I-..." I stopped in midway as she turned to the other side, closing her eyes. She slept. Already? What the hell? I was talking here. Frowning to myself, I folded my hands before resting my eyes on the cushions in the couch.

Taking a few cushions from the couch and pillows, I made a line in the middle of the bed, giving her the left side while I remained on the right side of my bed. "Yaah! You…" I poked her arm but she wasn't responding. Being irritated, I pulled her, and she groaned. "What?" "This. See this. Don't you dare cross this line and touch me."

I warned her, still holding her arm. She looked at me through her sleepy eyes and she scoffed before nodding. She scoffed? Really? That's good. I was successful in irritating her. "Understood?" I raised my index finger at her and she nodded.

Happy with my small victory, I left her and she didn't waste a second and slept immediately. Twisting my lips at her sleeping figure, I rolled on my side, humming in comfort before calling it a night.

Timeskip; Morning;

I yawned, squirming under the shade of the morning rays that reached my face. I snuggled my face closer to the soft pillow. Woah! It's more comfortable and soft. A low groan reached my ears and I crooked my brows in confusion. Since when did my pillow start making noise?

Opening my eyes lightly, I yawned but stopped midway and my eyes almost popped out of my eyes. "Aaahhhhh!" I yelled, moving away as I was almost sleeping on her. Lee y/n. That irritating physco woman!

As soon as I yelled, she freaked and woke up too and I flared my nose, glaring at her hard. "What?" She looked at me with worried eyes. Am I dreaming? She? Worried about me? "I told you yesterday to not cross the line but you!!" I fisted my hands in the air, clenching my jaws hardly.

"Huh? Me?" Her face was dawned with confusion. "Yes you. You! Why did you come to my side? Why?" I yelled angrily at her. She looked behind me and sighed before giving me a tight smile. I crooked my brows when she moved towards me in the bed.

"Wha-" She held my face and turned it behind me and I widened my eyes again. But this time in embarrassment. My side of the bed was empty and the pillows, which I used last night to make the partition was on the floor on my side of the bed. Okay. So it was me who went to her side.

Shit!

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

"You could have told me before that you like to hug something while sleeping, I would have happily become your teddy bear." I gulped hearing her voice and she encircled my neck with her arms. "Sh-Shut up okay." I enlarged my eyes to scare her but she blinked her eyes instead, herself knowing that I wasn't confident at all.

She moved her face closer to me and this time I forgot to blink. Her hands were still encircled around my neck. Her face moved closer to my right ear and she halted, her warm breaths fanning my neck. "Good morning hubby." I felt goosebumps erupt in my whole body when her husky morning voice reached my ears.

I stood still for a while before coming out of my trance. What the hell? In one movement, I pushed her away and she tripped and fell on the bed backwards. Taking this opportunity, I moved back and stepped down the bed. "Bad morning to you physco." I hailed at her smirking figure and stormed towards the washroom.

Kudos to his great start of the morning!

______________________________________

Do vote and comment 💜