Part 36 :: Oppa

"What the hell!!" Jimin scoffed after getting a strong pull from his best friend, Taehyung, who barged inside the cafe with a struggling Jimin behind

"What the hell!!" Jimin scoffed after getting a strong pull from his best friend, Taehyung, who barged inside the cafe with a struggling Jimin behind. It looked like Jimin didn't want to come with him but he was forced to come.

Well he was indeed forced to come.

"Please!! I hate the fact that I know you." Jimin couldn't help but say those words to Taehyung whose attention was focused somewhere else. "There she is!!" Taehyung mumbled, taking the menu card which was kept on the table and hid his face behind it.

"I can't believe Taehyung that we two are stalking your wife. Dude!!" Jimin groaned at his friend who didn't even bother to reply to his whines, instead his eyes were focused on Y/n who was supposedly waiting for someone.

"The day we met at the restaurant, it was me who was waiting for her. But look at her now. She is waiting for some guy. Wow!!" Taehyung gritted his teeths, complaining to Jimin. "So what? She is still your wife." Jimin clicked his thumb and middle finger together before winking at him.

After getting to know that Y/n was going to meet some him, Taehyung couldn't restrict his curiosity. He couldn't even ask Y/n directly and neither was he able to sit back at home calmly knowing that his wife was about to meet some guy, with whom she had some kind of a relationship.

He might be anyone to her but the chance of him being her ex was more vivid to him. He didn't have a problem with her having a past or something. What was troubling him was the fact that she agreed to meet this dude from her past when she was married. Why??

Taehyung literally forced Jimin to come along with him as the two chased Y/n, obviously without her knowledge, only to find out who this guy was. Leaving a few seats before him, Y/n was sitting, facing her back towards Taehyung while Jimin was sitting opposite to Taehyung, facing his back towards Y/n.

Y/n wasn't able to see any of the two guys but Taehyung could observe her well from a little distance. His eyes were stuck on her which went a little wide when he saw a guy approach Y/n and then stand before her. 

The hell?!!! This dude is handsome. Why??

Y/n's POV :-

I was waiting for him for almost ten minutes and he isn't still here. He can never be on time. I was already overwhelmed, thinking about seeing him after so many years and here he was testing my patience. Just when I was drowned in my own thoughts, I felt someone's presence beside me.

He is here.

He came and stood before me now and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't help myself but lift my eyes to look at his face. My heart skipped a beat after his face came across my vision and it literally dropped in the pit of my stomach when he gave me a small smile.

"Y/n-ahh…" My eyes brimmed with tears when he took my name. Shit!! My tears betrayed me at the nick of time. His voice was still smooth. A little deep but smooth. His skin looked brighter than before. His cheeks were a little puffed. His body became more buff from the last time I remember.

His smile dropped when he saw my eyes brim with tears and he sat before me hastily and held my hand which was kept above the table. "Don't cry y/n-ahh…." He spoke desperately. "Please.." He rubbed the top of my hand with his thumb finger and I couldn't help my tears anymore.

One by one they rolled down my cheeks and he leaned towards me to wipe my cheeks. I also let him do that. Why? Why am I letting him in so easily? Ain't I supposed to be angry with him? Did all my anger really vanish just after seeing his face..? Wow!! What a traitor my heart is!!!

"How is my little Y/n doing??" He smiled at me again, after I had regained my breaths. "Don't call my name like that." I fired back at him and instead of getting alerted, his smile widened more. That special gummy smile of his. It always melted our hearts.

"Then how should I call you? Umm… Mickey mouse?" His words rang in my ears and I sniffed a little, remembering the first time he saw me wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt and instantly kept that as my nickname for him. "No…" My chin trembled a little and my tears started falling again.

"I hate you Yoongi oppa…" I sniffed and mumbled lightly. It was a lie. A lie which he could see. I can never hate this person. I love him so much that I can never hate him. He stood up from his seat before coming towards me and just as I suspected, he surrounded his arms around me, hugging me from the side.

End Of POV :-

Taehyung was literally glaring fireballs at the person from the time he sat in front of his wife. The way that man was smiling at Y/n, he felt like walking up to him, holding his neck and then dashing his face against the wall. Or better, he would just break all his teeths.

Jimin rested his cheek on his hand which was lying on the table and his other hand was also placed above the table. He, unaware of the agony rising inside his best friend, was bored beyond his limits. Just when Yoongi held Y/n's hand, Taehyung's eyes went wide and he stomped his hand on the table but it landed just above Jimin's hand.

Jimin opened his mouth wide but himself pressed his mouth with his other free hand to stop himself from yelling out loudly as his hand felt like it would rip into two halves. As if the blow wasn't enough that Taehyung had now held Jimin's hand in reflex, his eyes still fixed on Yoongi's hand which was above Y/n's hand.

Jimin yelled inwardly, without making any noise, his face scrunching up in pain and with his other free hand, he tried removing the death grip of Taehyung's but it all went in vain. "Taehyung I swear to God I will cut you into pieces and feed you to street dogs. Dude, fuc*ing leave me!!" He whined.

"Remove your hand from her you bas*ard!!!" Taehyung murmured to himself, too busy in mentally kill Yoongi that he couldn't see his best friend's condition. Much to Jimin's relief, he was finally able to remove his hand from his grip. "Freaking crazy monster!!" Jimin cursed Taehyung, while blowing at his reddened palm.

The waiter came towards them and asked for their orders. "Get lost from here!!" Taehyung glared at the waiter who was disturbing his observation. "Umm....he meant to bring two cappuccinos for us." Jimin smiled at the waiter awkwardly who just gave a weird look to the two men before walking away.

"The fuck!!" Taehyung confined his hand into a fist when he saw that person hugging Y/n. "It's enough. I am going to kill this dude right here." Taehyung declared, trying to stand up from his seat but Jimin held his hands. "Try and do something like this, I swear I will run away from here and never contact you again." Jimin glared at him, somewhere himself scared of his friend's impulsive behaviour.

"Stop giving me anymore embarrassments Taehyung!!" Taehyung sat back on his chair with a huff but he was still breathing heavily because of anger while his eyes never left the two people. Jimin too let out a sigh after seeing him sit back and turned a little to get a look of the two.

"Woah!! He is handsome!" Jimin gave an impressed look only to earn a hard glare from Taehyung. "Not more than you. Of course!!" He smiled widely at Taehyung who rolled his eyes at his silliness and again fixed his gaze at them.

Y/n's POV :-

"I really hate you." I let out in a feeble voice and he nodded his head, almost giving me a sarcastic smile. "Of course you do. Don't you?" He sat back on his chair. By then, the waiter bought out orders. We both looked at each other's coffee and then exchanged a look before letting out a chuckle.

Our orders were the same. Like always.

"You still drink this tasteless black coffee??" I asked him and he nodded his head. "But my wife hates it to the core." He laughed and so did I. "He hates it too. He likes milk coffee." I spoke involuntarily only to earn a questioning look from him.

Shit!!

______________________________________

Don't forget to leave your reviews!! 🥰❤️