Chapter 29 :: Leading on

Taehyung's POV :-

Taehyung's POV :-

Her eyes never looked away from mine as I laid her down on the bed. It was like my cheeks were burning under her intense gaze and seeing my shy smile, she even smirked a little, her lips curving upwards at one side. This woman! She would be the death of me one day!

Her skin felt warm when I touched her neck with my cold palm before my hand wrapped around the back of her neck, pulling her body up a little, enough for her to arch her back. She moaned because of my touch, exciting me of the upcoming events as I slowly leaned in, moving closer to her face.

With one pull, she made my body fall flat over her and kissed my lips full. There was an urgency in that kiss which she initiated. Her passionate move made my blood run and concentrate in one place which needed her attention the most. She moaned again when I started grinding against her, unable to control myself anymore.

"We are really doing this…?" I asked, amidst my shortened breaths, looking at her pleasured face from under my dark locks. "We can stop here if you want." "Never. I can't control myself anymore." I immediately cut her off, not even wanting to choose a different path from what was going to happen.

Drowned in the lust of the moment, I dived my face into the deep valleys of her chest, kissing and occasionally licking her soft honey skin. Her fingers were wrapped around the strands of my hairs, making me groan whenever she pulled into them lightly. Our breaths quickened and matched each other's pace.

My hand travelled till her back and unclasped her corset before my fingertips grazed her skin making her whimper a little. Her every reaction to my every action was arousing me while my heart was thumping hard inside my chest.

Taking her lips into mine again, I sucked her edges till appetite, smudging her lipstick while dragging my lips till her jaws. She moved her head sideways, giving me complete access to her neck. Just when I was about to remove her upper cloth completely, a loud vibrating noise started coming from somewhere.

I looked at her confusedly while she too blinked her eyes before tapping her thighs and then took out her phone from her jean's pocket. My face immediately held a frown when she answered the call instead of declining it. "Can you hang up?" I glared at her but she put her finger over her lips, indicating me to stop talking.

Seriously? Here I am in pain of a boner and there she is talking over the call? Who is this person now? I sighed violently before rolling to my side of the bed and kept staring at her. Her face looked a little tense. "Okay. Okay I am coming." She held the phone in between her shoulder and head and clasped back the corset before getting up from the bed.

She is leaving? Like this only? How could she? "What the hell?" I jumped out of the bed before standing in front of her. "Where are you going now?" I was confused and angry. "Taehyung, I will see you later….for now I have to go." She replied hurriedly while opening the wardrobe to take out some clothes to wear.

See you later? No dear, I want to see you right now…! I held her wrist, stopping her action and turned her towards me. Her forehead was creased with worry lines but I could care less about them right now when she was willing to hang me in between just the way she did when she kissed me that day in the party.

"What do you think of me and what the hell do you think of yourself?" I almost yelled at her, gritting my teeths angrily. "Just because I said that I am attracted to you, you are being a brat to me?" I fumed and she shook her head. I know she really has something important to attend but I didn't want to hear her excuses.

"It's not like that Taehyung. I will talk to you later….but right now it's really important for me to go." She freed her wrist from my grip before walking inside the washroom while I let out a frustrated breath. She really is ghosting me this way. I feel insulted now. Seriously! And I also feel horny! Ahhh! I hate you. I hate you. I hate you so much.

I kicked the dressing table in frustration before running my fingers through the roots of my hairs. "I don't want to see her face right now" I huffed in anger before storming out of the room. I didn't even bother to wear any shirt as I scooted towards the rooftop to get some fresh air.

What is so important that she is leaving at this time? She just came back home an hour ago. I frowned while leaning against the railings of my terrace when I saw her walking out of the mansion. She crossed the lawn and was about to get inside her car when another car honked from outside my mansion.

A man wearing a mask scooted down that car and waved towards her and after a few seconds I saw her walking out of the gates, towards that mysterious man. It seemed like they talked a little, before that man entered inside the gates while the guards didn't stop him because she was with him.

Confusion dawned upon me completely when she drove out with her car but the man stayed inside before walking inside the house. Woah woah woah! What dude? Why the hell are you walking inside my home as if you own it? And how could she let anyone come inside just like that?

I immediately scooted downstairs, with hasty steps and before I could react, that mysterious man was already inside my house, blinking at the surrounding. "Hey! Who the hell are you?" I questioned him, unaware of my own state until he gazed at me with big eyes. Realisation about my half naked self dawned upon me and I quickly wore the shirt, which was lying on the floor of the living room.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked him again with a hint of irritation in my voice until he removed his mask and now I could see his face. His face looked familiar to me but I couldn't recall where I saw him before. "Noona send me here." He spoke in a low but audible voice and then it struck me.

Junglebook! I mean Jungkook!?

_____________________________________

Before anyone comes at me, I am leaving 😂✌️