Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine

It has been a few hours now that Taehyung was admitted in the hospital

It has been a few hours now that Taehyung was admitted in the hospital. He was getting discharged the next day. "How is the driver? Did you enquire about him?" Taehyung asked immediately after he saw Y/n enter his ward again.

"He wasn't in a good condition earlier. He has also lost a lot of blood but now situations are under control." She sat on the tool beside his cot. "Why on earth did the brakes fail? All of my car goes for servicing at least twice in a month." Taehyung sighed thoughtfully while Y/n looked at the white wall behind him, thinking something herself.

"Just because of carelessness, we both are injured!" He huffed, shooing away other thoughts and looked at her who seemed a little lost. "Lian…" She whispered under her breath, still looking into oblivion. "Yeah, what about him?" Taehyung quivered his brows. "I have not seen him since our reception. Did you fire him or what?"

Y/n looked at Taehyung before giving him a lip tight smile. "He wasn't doing his job."  She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "You!! How could you? Who gave you the right to make decisions regarding my life?" Taehyung groaned with frowning lines appearing on his forehead.

"This marriage with you gave me the right." She smiled when one side of her lips raised a little. "Lian wasn't a bad bodyguard..!" He argued. "Yeah, sure!" He frowned after hearing her while she just chuckled lightly. Just then, the door of Taehyung's ward opened and there entered Namjoon along with Jimin.

"Dude!" Jimin exclaimed, walking towards his cot. "How the hell did all this happen? Are you alright?" Namjoon threw questions at his brother while Y/n stood up and went a little back to give space to Namjoon. "My car's brakes failed! And, I am fine…" Taehyung smiled reassuringly at both the panicked men.

"But this cast looks so bad!" Jimin eyed Taehyung's hand. "It just looks bad, actually it isn't." Y/n spoke in between and Taehyung glared at her. "Hey! I am actually injured!" He protested. "Anyways! I told the doctor to put a sling arm pouch instead of this cast." Y/n ignored his groans.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and Jimin who gave weird looks to him. "But my forehead was actually bleeding." Taehyung pulled out his lower lip, his face falling miserably when he wasn't getting the type of reaction which a patient should actually get. "Of course! You are heartless y/n to ignore him." Namjoon glared at her who held a blank expression instead.

||

Y/n held Taehyung by his shoulder, carefully tugging him with her while he limped inside the mansion. He didn't injure his leg or hand severely, but it did sprained because of the effect of the car crash and he was left with pain but thankfully no fractures. 

A low groan escaped his lips when she made him lay down on the bed. "Is it hurting somewhere?" She asked worriedly, sitting before him on the bed. "Here...it's itching bad!" He pointed at his forehead where his wound was bandaged. "Yeah it's been 6-8 hours since your wound was last dressed...maybe that's why it's itching….I will do the dressing after getting you changed."