Chapter 33 :: Fear

Clicking sound of heels echoed in the vast conference room when Y/n walked inside with elegance, wearing a thigh length black pencil skirt, a linen silk white shirt with a black overcoat while holding a black leather file and her assistant followe...

Clicking sound of heels echoed in the vast conference room when Y/n walked inside with elegance, wearing a thigh length black pencil skirt, a linen silk white shirt with a black overcoat while holding a black leather file and her assistant followed her behind. She went around the huge round table and stood beside Jimin who had his eyes stuck on her since the time she entered the room.

"Where is Taehyung?" He whispered to her. "Sleeping. He got a headache." She didn't bother to look at him as she took her seat and he reluctantly sat beside her. "Did you take the opportunity to attend this meeting? You know it's a global conference and how much it would have benefited him, still you took away his chance. Seriously!!" Jimin scoffed at her.

She craned her neck towards him before giving him her lip tight smile making him scoff more. "We are entering inside the warehouse right now." She heard a voice from the earbud which she was wearing. It was Jungkook's voice. The warehouse was just below the room where the meeting was getting conducted. Her head scanned around the room, looking closely at every person who was entering inside the room.

"There is no such place here where they can hide a bomb, Noona." Jungkook frowned from the other side of the call. "There must be something Jungkook." She whispered back to him, making sure no one could hear her. "Everywhere we are going, there are only guards. Is it even possible to plant a bomb among these guards?"

She quivered her brows, her brain jotting thoughts about the question that Jungkook asked until something caught her eyes. She saw a certain someone enter the conference room while eyeing the people present there but what caught her attention was the blank ink that was sneaking out of his nape. 

Yes! Black ink! Tattoo!

"It is impossible to plant a bomb amidst all the guards but not when the guards themselves are the men of Kang Heok Dwa." She spoke lightly, her lips curving up to a small smirk. "What do you mean Noona?" "Just wait where you guys are, I am coming!" She spoke hastily before standing up to leave.

"I will come back soon." She replied to Jimin who looked at her confusingly when she was about to go. As soon as she was out of the room and out of sight of the people, she gathered her hairs from behind before tying it up in a high ponytail. 

"Noona…." Jungkook waved his hand to her when she reached the warehouse. "Is everyone here?" She asked. "Yes. We have our men spread around this building and the bomb specialist will be he….Oh! They are already here." He smiled seeing two people, wearing a bomb suit, holding some equipment, coming towards the two of them.

"Good. Now listen to me carefully. Wherever you see guys or bodyguards with a neck tattoo, immediately hold them in hostage without hurting anyone else. After making sure that all of his mens are taken down, vacant the conference room under emergency. Alright?" She spoke to Jungkook and all the other people who were connected to her through the intercom. "Yes mam!!" She heard them speak in unison.