Chapter 1 :: Him

The silence in the huge conference room prevailed and the employees sitting around the long wooden rectangular table gulped a little, taking glances of their angry boss, who sat at the head chair, with his elbows tugged on the table and hands entwined with each other, resting on the surface. 

His eyes were boring deep holes at the wall before him in the far end and his jaws clenched and unclenched with time, letting the atmospheric air grow thicker with budding tension. "Another deal." He mouthed. "Another important deal slipped away from our hands to them." He continued.

"What the hell were you doing when the dealers slipped away from us?" He yelled at everyone, making a few, who sat close to him, flinch. "Mr. Choi!" The man whose name was taken, looked up at him with a little fright visible in his eyes behind the glasses which he wore.

"You were leading this deal right? It did not even reach up to me and was already snatched away by that same company." He slammed the table with his fist, now making everyone flinch back. "S-Sir actually...they are r-really efficie-" "And what are you all? Inefficient? Let me know then Mr.Choi, I would gladly fire you and your teammates then." The boss stated coldly.

"No sir…" Mr Choi gasped but kept mum, not knowing what to reply. "Get lost from here you all." He turned back in his armchair, sighing out a breath. Collecting their respective stuff, the employees left the conference room one by one while their boss held the bridge of his nose, massaging it lightly.

"Taehyung" he heard a very familiar voice from behind him and he sighed again, hearing the footsteps behind him come closer. "Hyung" he looked at the person standing in front of him, his brown raven hair slid back, showing off the wheatish skin of his forehead.

His cheeks were a little chubby but he had sharp jaws, a tall figure wearing all black. "What do I do?" The younger looked up to his elder brother who let out a small sigh before pulling out a chair to sit in front of him.

"I have built this company from nothing and now I can see everything slipping away from me slowly." Taehyung rested his forehead on his palm, his elbow supported on the handle of the chair. The other male, kept his hand on his shoulder, squeezing it a little.

"You didn't lose everything Taehyung. We don't lose so easily." "I have already lost four big projects to this company, Hyung. Four is actually a huge number. The dealers who once almost died to work with me are now readily refusing to work and going to her."

Taehyung clenched his jaws, angry at not just his employees but also himself. This company, Delight AED, is just two years old in the business market but it is already snatching away projects from Taehyung's company, The Bliss, like it isn't the most successful company in South Korea at present.

Instead of owning a clothing brand himself, and a sole proprietorship business of a chain of five star posh restaurants, this company was the most close to his heart because he has built it from nothing, going against his family, his father. He can never see his own hand-made company, go down the hill in this way.

"It didn't happen before. Never. Then why now?" He huffed looking up to his elder brother. He was the only one who supported Taehyung's decision of having a start-up business of his own, contradicting his father himself, who wanted both the brothers to join politics, just like the elite he is.

Taehyung's elder brother, Kim Namjoon, himself followed his own dream to be a rapper and a songwriter and just like Taehyung, he too started his career, just from nothing. Their dad, though was among the big elites and an influential man, he never supported both of his sons, who went against his wish.

In present time, Kim Namjoon was the biggest name in the Kpop idol industry of South Korea, running his own music company, The Bighit, which was a brand in itself. Though the elder was fierce and harsh on stage while rapping, he had an equally soft heart and hence he couldn't keep himself away from his dad.

Namjoon has always had contact with his dad, who was their only family after both the Kim brothers lost their mother when they were teenagers. But Taehyung was the younger one and hence was the rebellious and the egoistic one, who happens to have grown a lot of anger inside him for his dad.

"Dad will be so happy to know this." Taehyung snickered. "Why would you think like this Taehyung?" Namjoon sighed, standing up. "He is our dad at the end of the day. Don't sulk about him now and think of a way to clear this problem."

Taehyung nodded at Namjoon who tapped his shoulder once more, before exiting the conference room. After hearing about the loss which his company faced again, Namjoon couldn't help but rush towards his little brother. He knows how much of a workaholic his brother is and how much he loves his work.

He was a little bit taken aback the first time Taehyung's company lost a deal but he understood that everyone is in this business to lead. On the other hand, Taehyung is taking this up to his ego. He couldn't really believe the fact that someone was actually putting his business down just like that. 

He went back to his office room and sat down on his chair, letting his mind wander around all the possible thoughts. The opponent was no doubt very business minded and strong. First, he thought that it was just a deal and she won't be a big harm to him but he was so wrong.

Taking the landline in his hand, he typed something on the screen of the captioned telephone. "Set a meeting with Miss Lee Y/N, the owner of Delight AED." He spoke before hanging up the call. He never thought that he was going to meet someone regarding losing deals but there are a lot of first time which Kim Taehyung is facing nowadays.

||

"Ma'am, he wants to meet you." The lady, sitting in her office chair, let out a small smirk, looking outside the big french window of her cabin, having a view of the busy life of the Seoul city. She raised her fingers, carrying the half burnt cigarette in between, and beckoned her assistant to leave.

Jerking the ashes on the glass ashtray, she let her head fall back on the chair. "Finally Kim Taehyung. I have been working and waiting for your call since long." She let out another crooked smile, turning around to tap the table of her cabin.

"Meet you soon, love." With a small trace on the screen of her laptop, which displayed a recent picture of him, she took out her phone, dialling a very familiar number, still eyeing the picture. 

"I am finally meeting him." 

______________________________________

Hellloooo.
This chapter is a brief description of Taehyung's background.
Most of the story will be (the initial parts) in Taehyung's POV because y/n's character development will be shown late, as per the requirement of the story.

I will try and make this story as interesting as I can.
Till the time I drop the next chapter, you all go on and guess what is in y/n's head😉