Chapter 17 :: Kiss

Aigooo 🥺🥺🥺💞

Y/n's POV :-

His eyes were always very vocal, speaking about the abundant emotions that go through every veins of his body. Whenever I look into them, I find myself in a myriad of land, lost. The way he looks at me sometimes, as if yearning for something from me. As if wanting me to do things which will make him forget the other numbing feelings that awakes sadness inside his heart.

I have already made up my mind. I want to protect him. From all the evil of the world. His innocence doesn't deserve the hatred that the world holds for him and I want to be someone to protect this person whose father lays his hope on me. I smiled at him fondly, wanting to caress his soft and bouncy hairs but a disturbing scene was what I encountered behind him.

One of his bodyguards, whose name I suppose was Lian, was talking to someone through his earpiece, looking here and there. Was there an emergency or something? Because he looked disturbed. I frowned when I saw him walking out of the hall and then my eyes roamed around to spot Minho and Taehyung's other bodyguard, Sam. They were standing still, not worrying a bit.

If there was some emergency, then why didn't they react but only Lian? My gut feeling was saying that there was something wrong and maybe I was a step closer to find Kang Heok Dwa's men….. disguise as Taehyung's bodyguard only? I mean there are chances that he has sent his men who were disguised as his bodyguards. Can't it be?

"What happ-" I stood up and walked outside, wanting to follow Lian, completely ignoring the jet black eyes left behind me who were also confused by my sudden change in behaviour. I will make some excuses to him later but for now it's more important for me to catch Lian or so I thought.

It wasn't long before I spotted Lian at a distance, walking towards the dark side of the huge garden which was outside the resort. There were still few people outside the garden, so he was moving towards the secluded corner. But why? He was Taehyung's bodyguard, so he should have been with Taehyung only.

"Yaah!" I flinched when Taehyung pulled my arm and turned me towards him. His frowning face came into my vision. "How rude of you! You left me hanging in between of a conversation." He tilted his head and if I am not wrong, I saw him pout too. "I will talk to you later." I removed his hands from around me and turned to leave but he came and stood in front of me.

I looked behind him and I could still spot Lian at a distance. This is my chance to look at what he was doing. But this idiot! I glared at Taehyung but he smirked mischievously at me. Oh no! Not now! "Kim Y/n!" I looked at him when he called me by that name. Kim? Seriously? Are you sure?

"Oh my beautiful wife!" He smirked and I rolled my eyes, sensing his mocking tone. "Taehyung. Not now." I spoke in a straight voice but this brat wasn't understanding the seriousness of the situation. He held my waist and pulled me closer, making me gasp by his sudden action.

What the hell is he up to? "Baby I am just showing you my love." He smiled, faking his innocence and I frowned. Why is he acting up suddenly? "I really need to go somewhere, will you leave me?" I wiggled in his hold but damn! He was strong. "For the first time I got my way with you. Not gonna listen to you." He played with his eyebrows mischievously and I sighed again.

"Please-" "NO!" I widened my eyes when he yelled suddenly. I don't want us to grab Lian's attention or else he would be alert. "Keep your tone down. Will you?" I glared at him again but he again gave me a dirty smirk. No! No Taehyung don't! "OH MY Y/N I WAS JUS-" I pressed his mouth with my palm stopping him from yelling out like a mad person.

My brows crooked when Lian was turning back to see the source of the sudden yelling and I was losing my mind by then but Taehyung was still struggling to speak, not having any thoughts of shutting up. This is a golden chance and I can't lose it because of this idiot's tantrums for sure. I don't know what got into me that I held the back of Taehyung's neck and pulled him close to me.

His eyes which were filled with mischief by now widened in surprise and I was quick to remove my palm and replace it with my lips instead, sealing his words for the time being. My stomach churned in excitement as well as anxiety when I caressed his soft lips with my own. His eyes were wide open but I could care less because my eyes traveled behind him to a long distance and my heartbeats normalized when I found him ignoring the two of us.

Taehyung's POV :-

Numb. All that I am feeling now is numbness. My brain froze when she pulled my neck and my entire body froze when she kissed me. This woman was full of surprises! I was just teasing her but she…...she kissed me. Just like that.

Oh god my heart! The beats went erratic again and it felt like this time my heart would surely come out from my chest. My eyelids feel heavy with every nibbling of her upper lip to my lower lip and eventually my eyes closed. She sucked me deep, pulling my bottom lip, leaving it dry and then sucking my upper lip again.

She was only doing everything, making me feel jittery all through my body because I stood still, completely motionless until my hands shook a little and involuntarily raised upward before resting on the sides of her waist. I gasped in a little amount of air when she tugged on the roots of my hair and pulled away a little.

I don't know why but I wasn't ready to leave and my head enclosed towards her, taking her lips into mine again. I just started kissing her properly but she stopped responding and it was a few seconds now that I felt empty. My brows crooked in confusion and I opened my eyes slowly, only to find no one. My hands, which were resting on the sides of her waist, were actually in the air now and my lips were still puckered, as if kissing the air.

Aiiissshhhh! Where the hell did she go?

I felt like a fool but luckily there wasn't anyone who could witness my foolishness. My cheeks were heated up and my entire body felt unusually hot. Did I even kiss her or was that a dream? I touched my lips and they still felt warm, as if burning. It definitely wasn't a dream! I can still feel her essence.

I looked around, trying to find any trace of her but she just disappeared. Like a white smoke in the air, she disappeared. Did she just play me? How dare she? My breathings raged again and I fisted my hands in anger while my heartbeats were still frenzy, beating loudly…..for her.

"Taehyung…" I looked up and found Namjoon hyung staring at me with confused eyes. I didn't even realise when I started walking and entered inside the hall again. "Are you alright? You look like you saw a zombie." He chuckled, patting my shoulder and I was still clueless, nodding my head.

"Hey buddy, drinks?" Jimin asked me while forwarding a glass of drink to Namjoon hyung but before he could take a sip, I took the glass in my hand and gulped down the beer in one shot while the two looked at me with a surprised face.

Yeah! I needed this.

______________________________________

Give your previous reviews please 💜🤗