Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.

Taehyung's POV :-

Taehyung's POV :-

"Uhh!!!" I groaned in frustration before slamming the door of my bedroom. Why did she have to bring up my father's topic? And why on earth does he want to meet me now? He is faking his concern for me but where was he when I needed him the most?

"Sshhh!" A painful hiss escaped my lips as I kicked the bed in anger. Gosh! Calm down! You didn't recover yet! "That girl! She pretends to know everything but in reality she knows nothing. Nothing!" I sat on the bed, huffing out furious breaths while the incident that happened downstairs started flashing before my mind.

"I wish I could."

My mind played her faint voice from before. What did she mean? Letting an exhausted sigh escape my lips, I held my forehead in my palm before rubbing my face a little to ease out another breath. "What's wrong with me? Why do I have to speak beyond required and then regret it?" I kicked the air in frustration before laying down on the bed.

A few hours rolled down and I didn't even realise when I fell asleep. I squirmed around the bed, wanting to squish myself inside the covers but my slumber grew thin and I woke up. Wait! I just slept like that only, then who covered me with this blanket?

I looked beside me and found her sleeping on the left side of the bed, her back facing me. I frowned when I saw a line of cushions between us kept just the way I used to put them before. It's been quite a few days that I stopped doing that, well aware of my sleeping habits as I knew that I was gonna end up on her side anyways but today….today she put that herself.

"Oh! Okay…" I was dejected. I really was. "You want to stay away from me…" I was talking to….her sleeping figure!? I really am going crazy. "It's better for me anyways...I didn't have to put any extra effort to keep you away.." I directed towards her but got no reply.

Of course I won't! She was fast asleep.

"I hate you…" I pointed my finger at her this time. I don't know why but this act of hers really hurt me. Screw you Kim Taehyung….you are growing sensitive day by day. "Did you hear me? I hate-" "Sleep and let me sleep!" I stopped abruptly after hearing her. She is awake and she was listening to me! Her voice was calm yet cold and straightforward.

She never talks to me with that tone!

"I hate you." I hailed again. Hear me out lady and face the truth. Me, Kim Taehyung, hates you, Lee Y/n. I sighed after failing to get any reply from her. She didn't even bother to look at me, leave alone replying. I fisted my hand before laying down again, wanting to sleep the night away but whom am I kidding to?

I ain't getting any sleep. Not when her thoughts keep dancing around my cerebrum and cerebellum. I moved my hand beside me before holding a cushion tightly and then yetted it away at a far corner of the room. There were four to five cushions and I did the same with each one of them, making them land in different corners of the room.