Chapter 7 :: PD

Taehyung's POV :-

Taehyung's POV :-

I looked at her back with wide eyes as she pulled me with her. "Yaah!" I jerked away my hand but she again caught my wrist and pulled me with all her force and stopped after walking up the stairs. "Which room?" She looked behind, with a boring expression.

What the effing hell?

"Whichever the hell room you want except mine. Just leave me alone." I jerked away her hand and this time she didn't bother me. "Haa! You crazy or what? Your room is mine from now. So tell me….I am tired." She yawned, making me angry.

My room is mine and only mine woman.

"I won't tell." I folded my hands standing nearing the railings adamantly. I didn't want to act like this but I can't help it. She irks me a lot. "Fine. I will find myself." She rolled her eyes and started walking while here my heartbeats were raising with each second.

What if she finds my room?

I walked behind her slowly as she strolled through the pathway, stopping in front of one room, which wasn't mine. My mansion has many spare rooms so she can choose any one but no. She will go to my room only.

Bloody irritating woman!!

She moved away from that door, not even entering inside and I followed her slowly only to widen my eyes when she stopped in front of my room. "This isn't my room." I spoke up nervously and she smiled a little and did what I knew she would do.

She pushed the door of the room and entered inside. "Aahhh!" I punched the air in irritation. Why? Why can't I keep my mouth close?

Stepping inside my room, I saw her sitting grandly on my bed, her hands resting on the mattress while she leaned back as if she was some queen. "Yaah you! Get up from my bed and get out of my room." I walked hastily towards her and pulled her on her feets by her arm.

"Everything that belongs to you or is associated with you is mine now. So chill baby." She smiled again at me. "No!" I growled at her angrily but gasped the other moment when she pushed me on the bed and without wasting another moment, she hovered over my lying body.

One second I was standing and the next second I was on the bed with her over me.

"Wh-What?" I slapped myself mentally for letting out a stutter. "Get off me." I tried pushing her but she instead pushed herself on me, pinning my hands above my head. Her face was close to me. Too close for my liking.

She was looking straight at me. This girl has no shame at all. "Why would I feel ashamed of staring at my husband?" She let out an amusing chuckle while I stopped breathing for a while.

Did she just hear my inner thoughts or what?

"Baby" I seriously stopped breathing this time. Her voice was so husky and soft. And it sounded way more erotic when heard from this close. What is this woman up to?

No matter how much I tried, I couldn't look away from her dark eyes and lost in the moment, I stopped trying to push her away even when she loosened her grip on my wrists. "You are my husband. So whatever belongs to you, belongs to me…" she raised her index finger of her left hand and kept it on my temple.

".... automatically" her finger trailed from my temple, down to my cheek, softly. I gulped and fisted my hands as goosebumps erupted all over my body as she trailed her fingers down to my chin. "G-Get off me." I pushed her away immediately, almost throwing her to the other end of the bed.

Huh! I am stronger than you, what did you even thought woman?

"Owwhh! Feisty…" she winced but then laughed. I guess I hurt her….maybe the push was hard. But woah! I don't care okay. She deserves it. And this physco is laughing. Did she hit her head or what..?

"My baby is sweet but feisty...I like it." She stood up, rubbing her elbow while her face twisted in pain for a fraction of a second before stabilizing to the blankness again with that vague smile of hers. Trust me when I say this that I ain't a heartless person until the pain is being endured by this woman right in front of me.

"You know what it is today…. right?" She smirked, straightening the folds of my blazer but I pushed away her hand. What does she want now? "Stay away from me." I stood up and stepped back. "Why? Do I stink or what?" She laughed, taking an intimidating step towards me.

"Yeah! Your personality definitely does stink." I retorted. She is a devilish woman and I am her prey. I have never been this angry or awkward with girls but this one is some other case. Seriously!

"Well…" She cornered me to the wardrobe I guess. It's not like I feared her but I didn't want to even touch her. Exactly! I hate her that much.

Her eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips and my breath hitched that moment.

What's going on in this retard's head? Is she….Is she really gonna do that again? Is she gonna kiss me? The hell?! My eyes too involuntarily rested on her pink and plump lips. Oh! How I wish that I would have met her in some other situation. 

It would be a blatant lie if I say that she was ugly. Her personality was definitely ugly but she was darn beautiful. Much more than the word beautiful itself. "...I am tired." She forced a smile at me, took out a towel from the wardrobe and walked towards the washroom, leaving me bewildered and unravelling in my trance.

What the effing hell was I even thinking? Was I expecting her to kiss me or what? Ewww no! Never!

End of POV :-

Entering inside the washroom, y/n sighed. It was a long day for her too. Getting married, that too to Kim Taehyung, wasn't a very easy job but she was glad that now she was a part of his life which would make her job easier.

Just as she was plotting out things in her mind, her phone which was kept above the laundry cabinet vibrated, flashing "PD".
She took a long breath before pressing the phone near her ear.

She heard the speaker from the other end. "No it wasn't that difficult to get in." She replied. "I know my job. Don't worry." She sighed and after a few more casual talks, she hung up.

"Kim Taehyung…" She chuckled, shaking her head. "It would be a fun journey I guess." She looked at her smiling reflection in the mirror.

______________________________________

Vote and comment 💜