Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat

"Party? What are you saying Hyung?!" Taehyung let out a frustrated breath at his elder brother

"Party? What are you saying Hyung?!" Taehyung let out a frustrated breath at his elder brother. "You are in the business world Taehyung. You should know better." Namjoon sighed, leaning back on the armchair of Taehyung's office room.

"It's not like I had a love marriage or even a NORMAL marriage to start with, then why do I need to pretend to be happy and feed irritating mouths?" Taehyung whined. "Yaah! Taehyung! Hyung is right. You need to throw a reception party for your marriage to maintain your status in the corporate society." Jimin spoke with a boring voice, munching on an apple.

"Also, it is better to feed people with food instead of feeding them with rumors about your marital relationship." Namjoon reasoned out. "Look Taehyung, no matter what, you can't ignore the fact she is your wife." 

Taehyung audibly hissed at the mention of y/n. She has stuck on his throat like a thorn of a half eaten fish, neither getting gulped down and nor getting puked out. That's what he thought!

"And people, society, business delicates, the corporate world, media, everyone knows about your marriage...but in bits." Taehyung carefully listened to his elder brother and nodded his head.

"You will have to shut their mouth….but cordially." Taehyung sighed but still nodded his head in agreement. His brother wasn't wrong after all. Jimin, who was silently munching on his apple till now, let out a chortle. "What?" Taehyung turned his head towards his best friend.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung crooked his brows. "Hmm? Nothing much…" Jimin laughed. "I was just wondering that no matter how much you hate to be in this marriage, still you will be the one to throw the party and click lovey dovey pictures with your….WIFE….?" 

Taehyung gritted his teeths getting Jimin's taunts but a couple of seconds later he smiled at himself. "What?" Jimin raised his brow at him. "I was also wondering how she pointed out at your small fingers yet you will bring a present for her with those fingers only."

Jimin gave an unbelievable look to his best friend who smirked at his comeback while Namjoon shook his head, already irritated by the stupidity of his brothers.

||

Your POV :-

I looked at the lock that was hanging on the door, thinking of ways to get in. Looking around, I saw that no one was bothering to look behind the fence that surrounded the house and hence I did what I wanted to do.

One. Two. Three. BAM!

"Only three kicks? I expected better from you." I smirked, entering inside. Looking around, I saw a small living room, comfortable enough for two people.