Cheese balls

The golden bell above the wooden door jiggled as it cracked open to reveal three men

   The golden bell above the wooden door jiggled as it cracked open to reveal three men. The light seeping into the gas-station from the windows, traced it's finger along the cursive letters carved into the singing bell before tumbling down and sliding along the sharp features of these men.

The woman at the counter glanced up from her computer, not even hiding how her face scrunched up in surprise at the sight of them. The gas-station was too close to the prison, which obviously would lead to barely any customers since anyone rarely drove through the road next to it. Maybe an occasional traveler or a visitor of a prisoner, stopped by to fill their fuel-tanks on their way. But what surprised the woman the most, was that she hadn't heard the rumble of a car before the three men showed up, meaning, they had walked there.

The woman's eyes narrowed in suspicion and the plastic smile on her face soured, ever so slowly, she dragged her gaze along their bodies and drank in what she could see.

The first man confidently strode through the door and inhaled a large puff of the stuffy air as if the scent of dust was like a cold glass of water placed in front of his parched body. The man was shorter than the two men behind him, yet his thighs were thicker and more muscular as they pressed against the pair of joggers- straining with each movement. Fluffy, brown locks fell loosely around his head and swayed against his eyebrows. And despite the ghost of a smile on his face, the small man's eyes seemed to be shining almost predatorily as he drank in the store until they settled on the still woman at the counter.

"Well, hello, there!" The words twisted and curved in the back of Jimin's throat before slithering through his plump lips and surfing through the air until they reached the woman's ears.

Sensing a hint of amusement laced between the crevices of Jimin's words, the woman straightened out and sent them a stiff nod, "Hello, can I help you?" She asked cautiously, allowing her eyes to crawl over to the two guys behind Jimin as they slipped past him and walked out of her sight by entering one of the aisles.

Jimin's shoes smacked against the ground- leaving behind a trail of dirt with tints of blood swirled in the mixture, "You can." Jimin hummed through his throat, pausing on his way to the counter to twist around on his heel and eye the shelf filled with snacks. Jimin's head tilted to the side and a Pearl of sweat rolled down his temple. He raised his hands- using one to flick away the sweat and brush his hair in front of the bloody cut running along his temple, and the other to wrap his fingers around a bar of chocolate.

Jimin pivoted around on his heel, causing the girl to flinch at the sudden movement. His head lolled to the side and lips parted into an innocent smile, "Sorry." He huffed out a breathless giggle, moving forward towards the counter.

The woman behind the counter stood stiff as she watched him approach, yet occasionally allowed her eyes to bounce towards the direction the two other men disappeared to. Once Jimin stopped in front of her, and peered back at her with a charming smile and a quirk of his eyebrow, she lifted her lips into a smile and tried to loosen the tight grip of tension from her shoulders.