Dumpling warrior

A cloud of dust rose in the air behind the driving vehicle- with each roll of the wheels causing more dust to rise and lay along the surface of the earth like an early morning dew

   A cloud of dust rose in the air behind the driving vehicle- with each roll of the wheels causing more dust to rise and lay along the surface of the earth like an early morning dew. The curtain of smoke was parted by the manicured hands of hopelessness before it stretched out it's slim leg and began to saunter over to the frozen Kitty gangster standing in front of the store- staring unblinkingly at the disappearing car.

What now, The hopelessness purred through a devious smirk, stepping behind the brown haired kitten and trailing the tip of it's nail along his shoulder, You're everything you have left now, it leaned forward and pressed it's charcoal lips against the shell of Jimin's ear, allowing it's voice to slither into his ear.

Jimin's lashes brushed against his cheeks as his eyes fluttered shut, he tilted his head back and inhaled, filling his lungs with the leftover dust of the driving car. He ignored feeling of fear as it scampered out of the shadows of the forest, and clung to his arm as if Jimin could protect it from whatever was chasing it.

We should run, Fear stuttered, digging it's nails into Jimin's arm and pressing itself into his side. It swung it's head in all directions to make sure nothing would jump out of nowhere and attack them. Jimin gulped and ignored the tight grip on his arm, he squeezed his eyes shut tighter and without opening them, bent down to unclip the weapon case hanging off of his fingers.

Hopelessness watched the brown haired assassin with a growing smirk before crouching down next to him. It's eyes burned into the side of his face and hand reached out to brush away a strand of Jimin's hair, Running is pointless, Hopelessness breathed out against Jimin's exposed temple before exhaling a breathy laugh. It glancing down at one of the strapped guns inside the, now, open weapon case and reached forward to tap her fingernail against it, hiding is pointless.

Fear trembled and wrapped it's bony arms around Jimin from behind, it tightened it's grip until Jimin lost his breath and peeled his eyes open to stare down at the guns, he will find us, Fear hissed into the back of Jimin's neck, glueing itself onto Jimin until their skin began to melt and merge into one.

Honeycomb eyes blinked down at the matte gun and chubby fingers reached out to unclip it from it's place, "He...won't." Jimin collected the shattered letters in the back of his throat and squished them into a trembling sentence.

The tips of his fingers glided against the gun, only for hopelessness to place it's hand over Jimin's and force his fingers around it, He will, it snickered at the empty stare of the kitten. It watched with bloodthirsty glee as Jimin ever so slowly pulled the gun out of the case and cocked it with his thumb.

he'll always find you

he'll always look for you

never safe

never rest

never happy

always fear