Tick-tock goes the clock

The bed creaked as Jimin landed on top of it, wincing, as he rolled onto his back and pressed down on his stitches

  The bed creaked as Jimin landed on top of it, wincing, as he rolled onto his back and pressed down on his stitches. He blinked up at the ceiling above his head before pushing off of the bed with his elbows and turning around to look at Suga.

The pale man was taking a sheet and placing it over the entrance of the cell, shielding them from the other prisoners and guards. When the sheet was in place, Suga turned around to face Jimin, rolling up his sleeves as he approached the bed.

Jimin smirked and laid back down on his back, stretching his arms above his head, "So what's the plan?" Jimin inquired, fingers grasping onto Suga's pillow and running over it's seams.

Instead of answering, Suga crawled on top of the bed, hovering over Jimin and placing his hands on either side of his face. Jimin rose a brow, a suggestive smirk tugging on his lips as he pulled his hands back and grabbed Suga's collar, pulling him closer.

Their bodies pressed together, as Suga laid above him. His lips tugged up into a dark smirk before his hand tangled in Jimin's hair, ripping his head back and exposing his throat. Jimin hissed and allowed his back to arch of the bed from the harsh treatment. He blinked up at the ceiling, lips parting to release a shaky breath as he felt the heat of Suga's body engulf him.

Suga leaned down- lips hovering over Jimin's neck and his warm breath running over his skin. A shiver ran down Jimin's spine, his lower stomach erupting in tingles and hands shaking as he waited for Suga to attach his lips to his skin. But instead of giving him what he wanted, Suga's lips ghosted over Jimin's throat and his warm breath continued to caress his skin.

"God," Jimin breathed out, eyes falling shut and body resting against the bed limply, allowing Suga to hover over him and trail the tip of his nose down the length of his neck, "Just fucking kiss me, you asshole." Jimin hissed, voice husky and sultry. His hands tightened around Suga's neck, feeling him release a deep chuckle against his throat, right below his ear.

Suga's lips trailed ghostlike kisses up Jimin's neck, earning himself a shaky breath. His teeth reached Jimin's ear, nipping at the shell of it, and causing Jimin's breath to hitch and his brows to knit together. His hands trembled in anticipation and he held his breath as he felt Suga's hand slide up his shirt and grab onto his bare waist. His thumb rubbed Jimin's stomach, while the rest of his hand kneaded the soft flesh.

Jimin's head fell back, exposing his throat even more, and his legs bent and parted so that Suga could lay in between them. He swallowed down the lump in his throat, trying to control his heavy breathing as he felt Suga's lips stretch into a smirk, against his ear, before he released a husky chuckle right into it, "Thought you wanted to talk about the plan." Suga taunted, his warm hand trailing up Jimin's side, making him shiver and arch his back even more. Their chest collided and Jimin felt his sensitive nipples brush against Suga's chest. A breathy moan ripped out of Jimin's throat at the tingling sensation on his erect nipples.