Munchkin

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Jimin's sneakers squeaked as he walked down the empty hallway, his phone in his hand and his thumb swiping at the screen. His eyes danced across the screen, taking in the sight of Namjoon tied to a chair with the words 'Comply or tell Namjoonie bye bye' engraved into his stomach.

Jimin was surprised that Jin had gone through with the torture and actually did this to Namjoon. He knew how Jin felt about torturing people, but it looks like his Hyung cared about them too much and was willing to do anything in order to get them out of prison.

Jimin continued to swipe through the photos as he took a left turn to head back to his cell. His footsteps mixed together with barely audible sound of feet smacking against the ground behind him, causing him to tense slightly. Jimin's gaze didn't leave his phone, nor did he change his pace or turn around to look at the person.

Inhaling softly, Jimin chewed on the inside of his cheek and took a sharp turn into another hallway. He listened intently to see if the person had changed their direction, but their footsteps followed after him.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and forced himself to relax before locking the phone and shoving it into his pocket. He acted oblivious as he practically skipped down the hall- hand trailing along the wall as he rounded another corner. Jimin stopped walking and pressed himself against the wall, waiting for the person to follow after him.

The footsteps came closer and closer until someone rounded the corner. Jimin's hands shot out and he grabbed the guy by his throat and slammed him into a wall.

"Why the fuck are you following me!" Jimin hissed, pressing his body against the frightened male's. He destroyed the space between their faces so that Jimin's seething face would be the only thing the male saw, "Answer me!" Jimin growled, hands tightening around the guy's collar as he pulled him closer.

"I don't know, I don't know, I swear! They told me to do it! It was them!" The male shouted, eyes wide in horror and face pale. Jimin felt the guy tremble and saw his lip wobble, but he only sneered at the guy in return, "Please...please, I don't...I don-"

A pair of hands grabbed Jimin from behind, ripping him away from the male. Jimin released a scream of frustration and raised his leg to kick the man who grabbed him, only for a bag to be shoved over his head to prevent him from seeing anything. Jimin's eyes widened as he felt more hands grab him by his arms and legs before they pulled him off of the ground and began to carry him off somewhere.

"Let go of me!" Jimin screamed, struggling and wriggling around to try and free his limbs, but the hands around him only tightened, "Let.." Jimin ripped his leg out of the hold of someone and reeled it back before delivering a hard kick to the guy's gut, "GO!" He finished, heart pounding and breathing heavy.

Jimin continued to struggle, this time kicking his free leg and reeling it back to kick again, only for someone to grab his leg again. The fact that only one of his legs were released when he kicked the guy, told him that there was a person at each of his limbs.