Walk of pride

The prison came sooner than Jimin thought- the sight of barred fences and concrete walls greeted him, nearly making him gag

   The prison came sooner than Jimin thought- the sight of barred fences and concrete walls greeted him, nearly making him gag. But at the same time, the sight of these bland walls were what caused him joy. Jimin knew they wouldn't stay grey for long, not with him being here.

The grey bus filled with inmates stopped in front of the barred fence. Jimin watched with a wide smirk as the gates were pulled open, capturing the attention of the inmates roaming the yard in front of the prison.

The bus stopped in front of another gate, the engine turning off and the guard at the front standing up and shouting something that Jimin didn't care enough to hear. Instead, the purple haired mochi stared out of the window of the bus, a playful smirk resting on his lips as he noticed the hateful glares he received.

Oh, didn't you know?

Kitty gang was hated by most criminals and people in general because they always took out gang leaders and influential politicians. The result of their assassinations brought a lot of problems to countries and gangs, some gangs even falling apart and most of the gang members going to prison.

And Jimin. Poor, poor Jimin has taken out a lot of gang members, nearly wiping out half of the smaller gangs, that would always reigned terror upon innocent citizens. It didn't matter that what he did was for the best, this prison was full of people that despised him and wanted to see him dead.

"Purple twink! Out of the bus!" The guard yelled at Jimin, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Jimin sent a guy, outside the bus, a playful wink, earning himself a glare in return. He stood up from his seat and began to walk out of the bus, shackles rattling as he walked. He winking at the stone faced guard as he passed by him. Jimin glanced back at Taehyung, who was timidly walking after him with his head bowed down.

He released a soft sigh, the softness covering his features disappearing, when he was roughly hoisted out of the bus and pushed into a line of inmates. Taehyung was pushed behind him, his handcuffs rattling as he stepped closer to the lavender haired mochi, looking around the place from underneath his blond fringe.

Jimin could already feel the stares burning into him as he shifted from foot to foot, his eyes lazily dragging around the yard. Inmates were slowly making their way over to the fence surrounding the small pathway, that Jimin had to walk through.

Low murmurs of whispers rung through the air, words like 'whore', 'twink' and 'revenge' reaching his ears. Jimin rolled his eyes, making eye contact with a buff, tattooed prisoner, who was eyeing him from head to toe.

Jimin's lips twitched up into a smirk as the guy licked his lips and sent him a wink. The breathing mochi snorted before raising his arm and offering the guy a middle finger, a taunting smirk still displayed on his lips. The buff guy glowered, his expression scrunching up into an angry glare before he scoffed and stared at Jimin with the same type of hunger.