Daddy better make me choke

A dead body laid on the concrete ground of the prison bellow

   A dead body laid on the concrete ground of the prison bellow. An ocean of scarlet red pooled underneath it and a waterfall of blood dripped down from the slit in the man's throat. His slitted eyes were barely parted to allow the sun to shine into them and melt the caramel in his irises.

Honey dripped from the honeycombs in Jimin's eyes and his chubby fingers lifted to push a cigarette between his lips. He pulled out a lighter and pressed his thumb against it before flicking it back and erupting a flame from the lighter. Jimin lit the cigarette between his pillow-like lips and leaned against the railing of the roof.

A bead of scarlet red blood collected on the scratch marks on the skin underneath his torn uniform. The droplet of blood soaked into the pink uniform, and the scratch mark stung as Jimin lifted the cigarette out of his lips and released a cloud of puffy smoke.

Jimin admired the view of the emerald trees and the gentle breeze ruffling through his messy locks. His fingers drummed along the metal railing before his eyes flickered down and he stared at the dead body bellow.

Yoongi had found another hacker sooner than Jimin expected, and they were introduced to each other an hour after Jimin spoke to Jungkook. Jimin didn't even care enough to learn the poor guy's name and immediately looked for the opening to kill him. Jimin didn't even have to kill him since Jungkook would soon come to him and help him execute his plan, Jimin just did it to spite Yoongi.

Jimin could hear the metal door behind him swing open. A devilish smirk curled around his lips and his fingers stopped drumming against the railing. Jimin listened to Yoongi's soles smacking against the roof until the older was looming behind him with his eyes digging into Jimin's back.

"Where is he?" Yoongi's gruff voice cut through the air and bit at Jimin's earlobes. He could sense the dangerous calmness dripping from Yoongi's uttered words- daring Jimin to play games with him.

The mochi huffed out a small giggle and inhaled another lungful of smoke, he extended his hand and pointed at the ground bellow them without sparing Yoongi a glance. Jimin could feel Yoongi's eyes linger on his back before the Gang leader stepped around him and peered over the railing. His jaw clenched and nostrils flared as he stared down at his dead hacker before slowly dragging his eyes back to Jimin.

Jimin's smile widened into a toothy grin, he pressed the tip of his cigarette against the railing and threw it over the edge of the roof, "Whoops." Jimin looked into Yoongi's whiskey coloured eyes and offered him an indifferent shrug.

Jimin turned away from him and began to walk towards the exit of the door with a sway in his hips. Yet as he lifted his leg and placed it on the ground again, he heard Yoongi shift around, followed by his voice calling out to him.

"I know that you know."

Jimin froze in his steps and stood with his feet glued to the ground. A bucked of ice dropped down on his head and the colour on his face got swept away by the bony fingers of fear. He swallowed down the crumbs of anxiety and pivoted around to face the pale gang leader.