Suga and Spice and everything nice

Jimin laid on his bunk bed- one hand resting behind his head and the other laying on his stomach as his his fingers ran over the seams of his orange jumpsuit

   Jimin laid on his bunk bed- one hand resting behind his head and the other laying on his stomach as his his fingers ran over the seams of his orange jumpsuit. Jimin's nose scrunched up as he eyed the bottom of the bunk bed above him. There were some names written on the metal with a marker and dust collecting in the crevices. To Jimin it all just seemed disgusting, causing the desire, to get out of this place, to grow.

The prisoners were outside in the yard, enjoying the sun and doing something illegal right under the officer noses. Jimin, on the other hand, remained in his cell, staring at the walls blankly as he listened to the barely audible whispers in his head. The whispers made him feel like there was people surrounding him and analysing his every move, while whispering and giggling among each other.

Jimin's head tilted to the side and his eye twitched as he heard the door to the cell slide open. He wondered if the voices in his head had manifested into physical bodies and were able to open doors now.

"Chim."

Jimin furrowed his brows and ignored the quiet voice reaching his ears. The voice soaked into his mind and mixed in with the other whispers living there.

"Jiminie."

A gentle hand settled on Jimin's cheek, causing him to jerk up into a sitting position and scramble away. Shallow pants left Jimin's plump lips and his wide honeycomb eyes stared at Taehyung, who was crouching next to his bed with wide eyes.

"Jimin." Taehyung breathed out, looking startled at Jimin's reaction towards him.

"Shit, Taehyung." Jimin whispered, shutting his eyes and leaning his head back to rest it against the cold concrete wall behind him, "You startled me." He breathed out, clutching at his chest.

Taehyung nodded slowly, his eyes squinting as he eyed Jimin. His hand slowly traveled into his pink jumpsuit's pocket before he pulled out a small bottle of pills. Taehyung rattled the bottle, causing Jimin's eyes to snap open at the familiar sound.

"Are those...?" Jimin sucked in a sharp breath, pushing away from the wall to crawl over to Taehyung. Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip before nodding and offering the pills to Jimin.

Jimin immediately snatched the pills from Tae's outstretched hand and tried to screw the lid off, but the child safety stopped him from succeeding, "Not again." Jimin grunted, his chubby fingers twisting and tightening around the bottle. His cheeks gained a pink tint to them as he struggled to open the bottle, only to shove it into his mouth, a second later, and try to bite it off.

Taehyung burst out into a fit of giggles before reaching out and taking the bottle away from Jimin. Jimin pouted and allowed his shoulders to slouch in defeat as he watched Taehyung effortlessly open the bottle of pills.