Family quarrel

The sound of humming and a shower running filled the spacious bathroom

The sound of humming and a shower running filled the spacious bathroom. The air was coated with a sweet smell of vanilla milk and papaya as steam rose from the shower, fogging up the mirrors and the glass door of the shower.

The door to the bathroom creaked open and a body slipped in, shutting the door behind. The person listened to the breathy voice singing a random tune and inhaled the scent of the shampoo, smiling faintly at it.

The person walked through the bathroom before sitting down on the toilet.

"TaeTae?"

The glass door of the shower was pulled open and a blond head popped through. Jimin smiled when he saw his best friend and soulmate sitting on the toilet, patiently waiting for him.

The Male was taller than jimin, his face manly and symmetrical, yet void of emotion. His eyes were slightly puffy and his cheeks were a bit red. The male's lean body was covered in silky white pyjamas and his blond hair was sticking up in all directions, indicating that he just woke up.

"I'll be out in a second, okay?" Jimin asked softly, taking in his best friends appearance with a smile.

The taller boy nodded wordlessly, playing with his fingers as Jimin shut the door and continued to shower.

Kim Taehyung has been a friend of Jimin since they were little- the two growing up in poor families until they were taken in by the kitty gang. Taehyung used to be a bubbly, outgoing boy, always the life of the party or the most charismatic person in the room. That is, until he was captured by a rival gang and was held captive for 6 months.

Taehyung never told anyone what happened in those six months, but considering how much Taehyung changed after that, Jimin knew it was horrible and traumatic. He stopped talking and smiling in general- his face always remaining stoic and cold. He stopped going on missions since he used to have horrible panic attacks whenever he was sent on one. That was when Taehyung was diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder and selective mutism.

Jimin tried to help Taehyung with his panic attacks, and after a year and a half, Taehyung is finally getting better. His panic attacks aren't as frequent and he has been smiling, and sometimes even laughing under his breath. Jimin is happy to see his friend healing, even if it's a slow process, he's happy that Taehyung's still trying to become better.

The shower turned off before the door slid open and Jimin shamelessly sauntered outside. His naked body dripped with water as he approached Taehyung, taking the towel handed to him.

Jimin slid the white towel over his thick, muscular thighs and bubble butt, collecting the water droplets and leaving his skin dry. He slid the towel over his muscular chest and the few tattoos sprinkled across his body, making sure the he was dry before grabbing his clothes and sliding them on.

After jimin was done, he glanced back at Taehyung and gestured for the boy to follow him. Tae and Jimin left the bathroom, entering Jimin's room.

The room was spacious and luxurious- the walls were a light cream colour and the floor was dark wood tiles. In the middle of the room was a large double bed- the sheets pure white, matching with the pillows and the duvet. There was a desk and a dresser pushed against the walls next to the bed, with vases and pictured resting on top.