Throne of bones

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck

  "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." A string of broken murmurs brushed against the empty walls of the cell. Pale fingers tangled into a head full of brown locks and tugged on them. Bare feet smacked against the cold tiles, before lifting off of the ground and accidentally stepping on a stray wheel of the broken rolling chair, "Shit!" Yoongi hissed, ripping his foot off of the piece. His eyes snapped down the the broken chair before he reeled his foot back and kicked it across the room.

The chair skidded across the floor until it stopped at the wall on the opposite side of Yoongi. The gang leader's nostrils flared and fingers touched the blood rolling down his neck and chest. He pulled back his hand and eyed the scarlet red colour on his fingers with a glare.

"Fuck." Yoongi huffed, wiping away the blood and walking over to his clothes to grab a clean shirt. His eyes lingered on his discarded shirt, that he had pushed off while kissing Jimin, before he looked away with the shake of the head.

Yoongi knew he had fucked up. Jimin had a reason for trying to kill him in his sleep, it could be that he had found out the truth, or the reason could be something completely different. Instead of being calm and collected, and asking why Jimin had done that, Yoongi completely shattered the image he had painted in Jimin's mind of himself by allowing his anger to take control of him. He couldn't help it, he was so angry and hurt from Jimin trying to kill him in his most vulnerable state.

Namjoon's father had always taught him to not let his guard down on missions, to make sure that if he slept with someone, he wouldn't be the first one to fall asleep. But the first time he had allowed himself to be vulnerable in Jimin's presence, the little kitten had tried to slit his throat. Yoongi would've laughed at the entire situation if it wasn't for the fact that Jimin could've killed him. But his anger towards the situation had cooled during the past six hours and now he was left with the consequences that his anger left behind.

Jimin was still locked inside the isolation room. Yoongi knew how much the younger hated it there, he had heard his screams and cries the first time he had been there, he had heard them the second time too, but Yoongi still forced him in there. He knew he had gone too far and that Jimin hated him for it, but he wasn't sure if he should go get the kitten or let him stay there.

Jimin wasn't the type of person to forgive him easily, nor fall for his lies. It was easy at first to slither into his mind, but, now, Yoongi could see that what he whispered in the younger's ears was met with resistance. Yoongi knew that he could've eased Jimin's worries and manipulated him the best in his most vulnerable state, yet instead he went and fucked it up to the point where Jimin resented him.

Perhaps it would be best for Yoongi to leave Jimin inside the isolation ward until they left the prison? Yoongi could always find another way to get to Jimin's gang, and keep the little kitten alive to try to fix their broken relationship. Perhaps Yoongi could build their relationship from scratch outside of the prison in a different environment, yet this time he would use the truth as the base.