Retirement

A gentle breeze ruffled the tree branches, causing a few leaves to spiral out of the tree and down to the ground

   A gentle breeze ruffled the tree branches, causing a few leaves to spiral out of the tree and down to the ground. The breeze continued to dance along the trees and the tall grass covering the forest ground, until it reached Seokjin's red cheeks.

A look of contentment coated his soft features as he listened to the sound of complete silence. Exhaling softy, Jin continued to stretch on his mat, twisting and bending his body until his bones cracked.

"Damn." A breathy murmur filled his ears, destroying the look of concentration on his face.

Seokjin's eyes snapped open and he blinked a few times, trying to adjust his eyes to his surroundings. He was in his back garden, surrounded by trees and chirping birds. The sun shone down on him, kissing and nipping at his exposed belly. Jin wore high waisted, black leggings and a loose pink crop top, that exposed his pierced belly button.

A huff stumbled past Seokjin's lips before he plopped down on his knees, on the yoga mat, and looked over his shoulder at Namjoon.

"Do you mind?" Seokjin masked the annoyance he felt inside with a sarcastic smile as he eyed the tied up man.

Namjoon was grinning widely, causing his dimples to become more prominent. His hands were tied behind his back by a rope and his ankle was chained down to Seokjin's wooden lodge. He was leaning against the wooden structure, eyes glued on Jin as the male did his morning yoga.

"Go ahead, I'm quite enjoying the view." Namjoon's grin was replaced by a calm smile. He released an exaggerated sigh and shifted in his spot, shoulders slouching as he kept his eyes glued on Jin's plump ass.

Seokjin rolled his eyes with a scoff, shaking his head as he knelt on the mat and continued to stretch. He ignored the remarks coming from Namjoon, not wanting to deal with his shit at 9 in the morning. Namjoon was resilient though- having spent the entire night locked up in a basement, he wanted to have some fun, even if it meant annoying Seokjin.

"My wrists hurt!" Namjoon called out with a cheeky grin, a pout quickly replacing the smile when Jin looked over at him. The dangerous beauty eyed him before rolling his eyes and looking away, arching his back and exhaling softly, "If you loosened these ropes, maybe we could even do some yoga together. You could be my teacher."

Abruptly standing up, Seokjin finally had enough. A huff left his lips as he abandoned his mat and stomped over to a smirking Namjoon. His arm curled around Namjoon's bicep and yanked him up to his feet before slamming him against the wooden lodge.

"OOF," Namjoon spoke monotonously, lips stretched out into a taunting smile. The logs dug into his back, making him arch awkwardly yet the smile never slipped from his face, not even when Jin slipped out a sparkly black dagger and pressed the sharp tip against his throat, "Do you even know how to use it, princess?" Namjoon murmured, eyeing the matte blade and tilting his head back to avoid it.