A true slytherin

The first time Jimin's mother brought home a man and didn't even bother hiding it from him, Jimin was horrified

   The first time Jimin's mother brought home a man and didn't even bother hiding it from him, Jimin was horrified. The sight of coming home from school and seeing his mother bouncing on top of a man's dick right in their living room, made his toothy grin shatter and the bounce in his steps falter.

Jimin still remembered how traumatised and frozen from terror he was as he watched the unknown man grab her and manhandle her onto her back. The noises coming from her danced along the lines of whines and screeches, which made Jimin believe that the man was hurting her.

So as fast as Jimin could, he dashed to the garage and grabbed the metal bat hidden underneath a pile of dusty boxes. When he came back to the living room, his mother seemed almost lifeless with only small huffs leaving her as the man kept fucking her in a fast rhythm.

But little Jimin didn't know that, all he knew was that there was an unfamiliar man on top of his mother and she was close to being unconscious. So he did what he thought was for the best- He ran towards the two unsuspecting people and raised the bat as high as he could before bringing it down against the man's back.

A loud wail, followed by a thud and screaming was all the seemingly perfect house emitted that day. The man had been furious with what Jimin had done, which resulted in him backhanding Jimin across his cheek before spiting at his mother and leaving the house in a hurry.

Little Jimin was so confused and scared about what had just happened. All he knew was that he had saved his mother, and that the left side of his face was stinging. But when Jimin turned to look at his mother to seek for comfort and validation, he saw nothing but fury on her twisted features. Yet despite the obvious anger on her face, Jimin still crawled over to her with tears brimming in his eyes, and the hope for a tight hug curling around his heart. But all Jimin received was a smack to his other cheek before his mother left the room and ran after the man for her money.

Laying in Taehyung's cold cell with silence as his only companion made Jimin remember the situation with his mother. Jimin could only chuckle at the similarity of it all before shaking his head at his own foolishness for being so clingy. Of course Taehyung would eventually want something else in life, of course they'd eventually fall in love and go their separate ways. Yet despite Jimin already realising it a long time ago, he chose to ignore it and hope that it wouldn't come true.

But it did.

And Jimin wasn't prepared for it to come so soon. He thought that Taehyung was just as happy as he was, he thought they'd have a while longer together. Hell, Jimin actually thought they'd be in this business until they were old and wrinkly because he actually loved this lifestyle and wanted to be a part of it for as long as he could. But Taehyung...turns out Taehyung's feet were leading him somewhere completely different.

It should be easy- to accept Taehyung's desire to flee and pursue something else in life- but it wasn't. Jimin would be lying if he said that the thought of killing Hoseok never crossed his mind, he would've done it too, but as he stood on top of the roof of the prison and gazed down at the couple lounging and smiling at each other with love sick smiles, Jimin's rage seemed to dim and the bitter feeling in his chest wilted.