Korea's next Top model

The sound of gigges and chatters filled the spacious bathroom

The sound of gigges and chatters filled the spacious bathroom. The door to the room was pulled open and a broad shouldered man entered, looking unimpressed once he saw the scene in front of him.

"What colour this time?" Jin raised a brow, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the doorframe.

Jimin sat in front of a mirror, his hair wet with purple hair dye. Taehyung stood behind him, his eyes a bit wide and his gloved hands purple from applying the dye to Jimin's once blond locks.

"I didn't think your age was affecting your ability to see, Hyung." Jimin teased with a playful smirk, his eyes squinting at the corners.

"Brat," Jin scoffed and rolled his eyes, walking into the room,"Are you dyeing your hair too, Tae?" Jin asked, stopping behind Tae and running his hand through his blond locks.

Jimin smiled as he watched the pair through the mirror. Taehyung closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Jin's fingers running through his blond locks. He shrugged, genuinely not knowing if he should stay blond or change the look.

"I think blond suits you, but we could always try something new." Jimin spoke up, giving his opinion about the topic.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked in the mirror, thinking as he tilted his head around. After a few minutes of silence, Tae sighed and removed his hands from Jimin's hair. Jin and Jimin watched with curiosity as Tae took off the gloves and grabbed a few boxes of dyes, looking down at them with furrowed brows.

"Which one are you thinking about?" Jin asked, placing his hands on top of Jimin's shoulders instead, his eyes still focusing on Taehyung.

Taehyung bit his lip and put away the hair dyes, sparing another glance at his mirror self. He looked at Jimin and Jin, biting his lip sheepishly, "Ano...another time."

Jimin nodded, turning away to face himself, knowing that Tae didn't like it, when the attention was put on him after he spoke. Jin, on the other hand, grinned proudly, his grip on Jimin's shoulders tightening to keep himself from running over to Taehyung and hugging the silence out of him.

Jimin looked into the mirror, smirking and draning in his appearance. He knew he was attractive- his honeycomb coloured eyes have been the last thing many influential women and men have seen right before their deaths.

His plump lips were the thing that gave his innocent appearance a hint of sin. It was exactly what lured in his victims- making them view him as an innocent little angel, but at the same time, he wrapped his lips around a straw, or a lollipop, and made their dicks hard.

Jimin knew the power of his appearance, he knew how to use his chubby cheeks and adorable crescent moon smile to his advantage. That's why Jimin was considered so dangerous among the assassins- one minute he would be an innocent little lamb, and the next, he would be holding a dagger to your throat.