Cum

The sun pooled into the room, caressing the surface of the wooden desk before settling onto Jimin's chubby cheeks

The sun pooled into the room, caressing the surface of the wooden desk before settling onto Jimin's chubby cheeks. His nose scrunched up as the light glared down at him, pinching at his exposed collar bones and forcing his eyes to flutter open.

A yawn tore through Jimin's sore throat, making his face scrunch up. He peeled his eyes open, only to flinch when the light, from the window, shone into his eyes. Jimin pressed his knuckles against his puffy eyes and rubbed the crust out of them. His eyes adjusted to his surroundings as he slowly sat up, immediately focusing on the wide window in front of him, displaying the view of the sunrise.

A soft baby pink mixed and danced together with a dark orange, only to be wrapped up in a hug by a rich lavender colour. The colours fell on Jimin's face, making his skin glow. The lavender haired mochi looked away from the sunrise, his brows knitting together in confusion as he shifted in the leather seat, only to hiss at the stinging sensation in his lower back.

"You okay?"

Jimin's head swung around to look at Suga, who was leaning against the desk behind him. He was wearing his jeans from yesterday and a white dress shirt, that he had found in the office. Suga was holding a phone between his veiny hands, his fingers tapping against the screen as he texted someone. His eyes left the screen to look up at Jimin, who blinked back at him with swollen eyes.

At the sight of Suga, everything that happened a few hours ago, crashed down on Jimin. His eyes widened and breath hitched in his throat, he hid his blushing cheeks behind the chair and avoided eye contact with Sug- wait...Yoongi? Jimin remembered that he had told him to call him Yoongi, was it his real name? Fuck it, Jimin will call him Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" Jimin asked, peering around the chair. Yoongi's eyes flickered up at him and he hummed with a raised brow, "Nothing, just wanted to see if it was your name." Jimin mumbled quietly, brows still furrowed and eyes squinted as Yoongi's lips quirked up.

"It is." Yoongi pushed off of the desk with a sigh, stuffing his phone into his pocket before approaching Jimin. He grabbed the back of the chair and twirled it around so that Jimin's curled up form would be facing him, "How are you feeling?" He asked, eyes dancing along Jimin's body.

Jimin gulped and looked down at himself, only to see Suga's large shirt wrapped around him and his uniform pulled up to his waist. The torn sleeves of the uniform were tied around his waist to hold up the pants, and the white shirt pooled around his hips.

"Did you dress me?" Jimin's eyes widened before snapping up towards Yoongi, who was staring down at him with a raised brow. He had never expected for Yoongi to actually dress him or even hold him like he had done after they had sex. The only people that did aftercare was Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook, who had asked him if he wanted to take a shower before cuddling him to sleep. The other few one night stands he had, consisted of men turning away from him and immediately falling asleep, allowing Jimin to slip out of the hotel and head home.