Snitches get stiches

Jimin was engulfed in darkness, his body trembling from the cold clinging to his skin

   Jimin was engulfed in darkness, his body trembling from the cold clinging to his skin. His eyes were shut tightly as he sat on the ground crisscrossed, thinking.

The guards were unaware of how dangerous it was to grab Jimin and put him into isolation with no distraction. Jimin's mind was left running wildly, scenarios, ideas and plans forming every second, each one being perfected and planned out to the last detail. Seductive whispers brushed against Jimin's ears, placing ideas inside his mind. The more he sat inside the cell, the more he succumbed to the voices.

Jimin exhaled softly, running the tips of his fingers over the seams of his orange jumpsuit as he listened to the guards talking outside the cell. He was already thinking and forming plans on how to use the information to his advantage.

"Minseo turned 7 last week, we had a large celebration. My wife and I have been thinking of going on a vacation for family bonding time." One of the guards chuckled, his voice perfectly hearable since he was guarding the metal door to Jimin's cell.

'N̷̲̟̦̞͍̎̐̿̍́͗o̷̢̼̟̿̿ ̶̼̯͉͖͗̔̂f̴̢̢͖͚̙́̔̂̽ä̴̞̠̣̥́͜m̷͚̈́̌̀̿͘̕i̷͈͓̒̄̈́̍l̶̰̭̈́̈̋y̴̛̞͇̘̱̳̙͋͋̀͝ ̸͔͈͓͕͈̉͋͊͝b̵̨̖͆̑͗͠͝o̶͉̥͎̥̫͌͊͐̕͜n̷̜͇͈̓̑͐ḑ̴̩̯̣͓̬̒̈į̸̘̱͑̈̾ͅń̶̬͔̜͇̋̀̕ģ̵̛̟̱̪̕ͅͅ ̴̡̨͉̟́͆̂̍͂̕t̵̰͆͒͊̏̋̈́͜i̵̭͗m̴͇͔̫͎̮̀̀̈́͜e̶̝͓̻̿ ̶̛̛̞͉̄̊̀̏i̸̬̼̎̿̔̍̎́f̵̢̙̓̎̑̽̎͝ ̵̼͂̾̈́͋͘ṯ̸͕̃ḩ̷̛͇̺̝ḛ̶̗̊̈́̽̿̌r̴̨̛̤̽̀̏̓͘e̵̹̣̺̩̽̓̚͠ ̸͖̅͑́͐ȋ̷̳̖͍̘̑́s̷̩̎̆͆͆͑ ̵̙̈́͆͊́͊͜ṉ̷̜̔͜͝ǫ̶̜̪͇̘̬̀̃̈́̅ ̴͇̟̳̠̉͋̓̚͝f̶̳͙̥̟͊͂̿ä̴̹̘̪͕́̒m̴̛͕͙̗͑̍̍͘̕i̸̧̡͓̫̼͂l̸̟͈͚̫̿̎͐̚͝ŷ̸̯̳͉̭̊̀'̷̼̥̝͌̄͐ͅͅ

T̴̻̳͙̜̍̊́̀͘ḩ̷̡͍̳̯̦͉̦̤̠̽̏̈́͌ŕ̴̰̗̜̳̺̼̝͉͇̙̓́͌ë̷̡̠͙a̷̙͖̪̓̀t̷̗͕̥͈͈̠͓̭̆̾̈́ę̷̻̆̀̚͝͠n̷̥̣͍̲̰̻̍̓̃̌̌͆̈͘ ̵̡̡̫̻͇̝̳͕̆̽̾̌͝ṫ̷͖̳̒̊͗̉̿̈́͒̔ͅo̷̧̡̰̱̼̍ ̵͎̺̬̗͖́̌͘k̷̡̫̓̓̋̈́i̴̤̦͐͆ļ̴̟͚̹̄́͑̊̐̓́̕ļ̷̛̟̰̠̖̟͔̤̔ ̷͔̬̺̥̠̩͇̮̖͈̃t̷̘̮̭̰̭͊̔̐h̷̛̑͌͌̑̿͜e̴̢̙̝͕̟̯̮̞͂̀̈̌̆̉̇͘͝ ̴̨̛̩̒̾̍̏̏̃̚͝g̶̢͙͚̜͙͚̪̥͋̎͐ï̵͕̜͉̫͕̻̤̘̈́̓̈́r̶̩̼̯̞̼̹͚͔̳͗̌̍̑͑̀̎̊͘l̷͕̝͍͉͙̖͑͝.̵͓̜̤̗͎̜̖̉

'̷͍̓͊͂́̈́͌͝Ķ̷̛̥͍͓̤̦̼̣̍́̇̓i̵̟͙̝̯̥̥̮̼͈̰̅̓͆̎̅̈́̍l̶̢̡̗̫͔̥̩͉̺͐͂̃̒̕̕l̷̳̪̹̻̖̭̮̻̥͍̞͐́̍͂͗͘ ̶̨̛̩̻̺̽̓̿͐̂̽ͅt̷̨̙̮̫͖͈͚͖͖̻͂́̋͛͂͆̈́͘͝ͅh̶̨͔̰̀̎̃̈́̾̓͘è̵̘̗̻͎͉̬̉͑̌̊m̵̛͓̪̤͕̯̭̩̹͔͕͆̈́̕ͅ ̸̝͔̤̙̥̩͈͍̄͛̉̓͑͆̏̒̎͝a̴̛̛̞͈̤͈̪͌̑̉̏͝l̸̦͎̼͉̈́̈͝͝͝l̵̳̗͙̪͎̟͇̘̫̺͒̋̅̐͋̆̀̕̚͠͠ͅ ̵̛̛̝̣̖̻̪̥̈̌̏̈́̎̚ͅá̷̡̳̖̼͉̙̥̼̳͚͑̓ͅn̶̜̈́̉̕d̴̛̮͉̹͈̥̓̉̾̕ ̵̛͎̳̗̣̄́̈́͂͠l̸̺͍̟̓̇͂̀̍̽́̓ě̵̡̩̖̟̐̈́̈́́̈́͐̓͌͆͗t̶͇̮̩͊̈͒̓͌̕͝͝ś̵̻͖̱̈ ̵̗̀g̶̨͍͚͕̍̏̍̐e̴̬̙̱͇̗͒͂̄̈̽̏̍̐ͅṭ̶̢̪̫̘́̀͊͌̈̓ ̸͕̦̠̖̜̦̪̓͋̄̚ǒ̵̧̫̭͔̹̼̩͔͚͐̂͝u̶̧̥͓͚̣̲͉͉̼̾͌̄̄̐͗͜͝t̷̟̗̖̮̠́́̍̿̚͜ ̵͙͓͚̭̓̍̈́̆̊̋̕ǫ̷̣̙̻̪͖́̄̔͗̈́͘f̷̟̱͖̬̀͐͆̈́͆͂͘ ̴̛͎̘̣̖̠̮͖͈̙̒̀͑̈̀ĥ̵̯̭͙͕̞̩̣̣̹͍̉̀̔͒̒̑̎̌̿̕e̸̻͙͇̥̣̋͋́̕̚̚͝ͅͅr̴͚͈̫̯̝̞̩̹͋̔͑͐̌̑̽͜͝ḙ̷̹̻͇̻̩̝̫̻̻͋̊͆͗̈́!'