Cha cha, real smooth

Sweaty bodies filled with lust and alcohol moved around the dance floor

Sweaty bodies filled with lust and alcohol moved around the dance floor. The people moved sensually- hips swinging and hands running over their curves, trying to lure in any potential prey.

The only lights in the room were the neon shades falling over foreign faces. The only sound you could hear was the beat of the music, the bass shooting through every inch of your body, shaking your bones and beating with the rhythm of your heart.

The most popular club in Busan, 'Dionysus', was filled with people wearing skimpy clothing. Their faces covered with makeup so that no one could recognise them, if they saw them the next day across a street. Their skin was covered in a thin layer of sweat as they busied themselves with potential one night stands.

The club was the epitome of lust and regrets.

So what was an Angel doing there?

A small boy stood at the entrance of the club, a pair of white skinny jeans wrapped around his thick thighs and a fluffy white sweater swallowing him up. His honeycomb eyes were hidden behind a pair of sky blue contacts and his fluffy blond hair fell over his forehead in messy curls.

The boy ran his eyes over the club, his small fingers playing with the hem of his fluffy sweatshirt, while his plump lip remained captured between his white teeth. His eyes were wide and full of fright, reminding you of a scared little lamb, who wondered too far away from his comfort zone.

His eyelids were covered in light brown eyeshadow and his cheekbones had a faint trails of highlighter, while the rose coloured lip-balm, that was once on his lips, was now chewed off.

Sucking in a deep breath of sweat mixed with something foul, the boy scrunched up his nose before warily making his way over to the bar.

He pushed past bodies, trying not to shove them too hard or get in their way. Small 'Excuse me's' left his lips as he slipped past drunk Koreans, still trying not to be noticed by anyone.

The walking angel finally arrived at the bar, biting his lip as he approached the counter and jumped on one of the stools. He shifted around, trying to get comfortable before a small cough, in front of him, interrupted him.

His eyes grew wide before he snapped his head towards the sound. A tall Male with broad shoulder smiled at him. His flawless features twisting into a small smile, causing his face to come alive and look even more breathtaking.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" The Male asked kindly, his eyes running over the smaller boy, taking in his appearance before meeting his eyes once again.

The smaller blushed under the sharp gaze, his eyes momentarily falling onto the counter before him. His small finger ran over a small crack in the counter before he looked up at the handsome guy and mumbled,"Soda please."

The taller nodded with a faint smile,"Coming right up." He sent the smaller a small wink, causing him to release a breathy giggle.

The angel's eyes squinted at the corners, his eyes forming into crescent shapes, and his plump lips parted to reveal his slightly crooked front tooth. But the small feature only made the boy even more unique and adorable.