I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream

Seokjin was known to have an exquisite taste- caviar, white truffles, Japanese Wagyu Steaks- it all went perfectly together with the sight of the Atlantic Ocean and the feeling of someone's fingers kneading through his tense muscles

   Seokjin was known to have an exquisite taste- caviar, white truffles, Japanese Wagyu Steaks- it all went perfectly together with the sight of the Atlantic Ocean and the feeling of someone's fingers kneading through his tense muscles. But in the end, nothing beat the feeling of serenity as he sat wrapped in his unicorn onesie, shoving chocolate mint ice-cream into his mouth and watching cliche romantic movies.

"You know." Seokjin spoke up, pressing the round side of the spoon against his tongue and licking away the left over ice cream resting there. His eyes left the screen displaying 'Fifty shades of Grey' and he turned to gaze at Namjoon, "I hate this movie."

A perfectly shaped eyebrow was raised in return before Namjoon tilted his head to the side, "Then why watch it?" He murmured lowly, not looking away from the screen in front of him.

Seokjin rolled his eyes with a huff and stabbed the spoon into the ice-cream before leaning over to place the tub on the table. He dropped back into the sofa and stretched his arms above his head, while shifting his legs on Namjoon's lap and curling the toes hidden beneath his fuzzy socks.

Namjoon paid him no mind and continued to watch the scene in front of him. His body was completely relaxed as he sunk into the couch- hands laying over Seokjin's socked feet and legs propped on top of the coffee table.

A deep exhale escaped through Jin's nose and his head tilted to the side, he ran his eyes over Namjoon's side profile, admiring his button nose, sharp jawline and his dragon eyes. He noticed the small scar on Namjoon's brow, causing the hairs there to not grow, making it looked like it had been purposefully shaved. A hum of approval rumbled in Jin's throat before he grabbed a hold of his onesie's hoodie and flipped it over his head.

"First of all, I hate the fact that Christian Grey is a stalking, abusing, controlling, narcissist concerned with only his desires, yet he is presented as the ideal man." Seokjin huffed, crossing his arms over his stomach and turning his head to look at the sex scene on the screen. Namjoon's eyes left the tv and he turned to eye Seokjin- the corner of his mouth lifting when he noticed the horn and ears on his hood, "Second of all, I hate how Ana stays with Christian despite his abusive tendencies because she believes she can change him. In one of the trailers Ana even asks, 'Why are you trying to change me?' and Christian responds with 'I'm not. It's you that is changing me.' Like, bitch, that's not how it works!" Jin exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air due to frustration. He groaned and pressed his hands against his face, only to snap them open a second later and peek through his fingers, when Namjoon began to speak,

"You're right. And Fifty Shades doesn't explore BDSM as a potentially meaningful, consensual sexual practice to the individual or collective female experience. Rather, the book keeps the taboo in kink with the misconception that a person must be really messed up to explore this erotic practice. It also doesn't explore the beauty and the power of submission, nor does it touch on the harder elements of BDSM play."