Bed warmer

As soon as the door in front of him was pulled open, a cloud of steam hit Jimin in the face

As soon as the door in front of him was pulled open, a cloud of steam hit Jimin in the face. The grip around his bicep tightened, making his nose scrunch up in distaste, before he was pulled into the laundry room.

Jimin's face was twisted in a grimace since the temperature in the room was higher that the rest of the prison, causing his skin to coat with sweat. As he was led towards a station, Jimin allowed himself to look around. He noticed that there were 6 stations around the room with two people on each one.

First station checked the clothes to see if there was anything in them before giving them to the next station. Station two and three washed the uniforms with their hands before giving them to the next station. Station four was supposed to put the clothes on a drying rack to dry them. Station five were supposed to iron the clothes before giving them to station six, who folded them.

"Since it's your first day, you'll be in the first station. As the days go by, you'll move along the stations so that it would be fair for everyone." Chanyeol explained to Jimin, stopping in front of station one.

Jimin looked at it, only to be met with Baekhyun's grinning face. He watched with furrowed brows and an awkward smile as Baekhyun beamed and gave him an excited wave.

"Uhm...." Jimin trailed off awkwardly, waving back at Baekhyun before a thought hit him and he snapped his head over to Chanyeol, "Have you seen Taehyung?"

Chanyeol's brows furrowed in confusion as he unlocked Jimin's handcuffs, "Not really, why?"

"I have!" Jimin snapped his head over to Baekhyun who checked another uniform while shooting him a reassuring smile, "I saw him running after Hoseok in the halls. I think they were going to their cell."

"Running after?" Jimin wondered out loud, blinking in surprise. Baekhyun nodded with a soft hum, a pink blush appearing on his cheeks as he made eye contact with Chanyeol.

"I should..Uhm...I should get going." Chanyeol coughed, quickly looking away from Baekhyun and fast walking towards the door.

Jimin watched him go before turning around and approaching the table. He sat down on the chair on the other side of Bakehyun, releasing a content sigh after his muscles finally got some rest.

"Here. We have to check if these clothes have anything in them so that when we're washing them, they wouldn't ruin the rest of the uniforms or the washing machines." Baekhyun explained, grabbing a basket of clothes and placing it in front of Jimin.

With an eye roll, Jimin curled his fingers around the basket and pushed it off to the side so that he could see Bakehyun. Jimin placed his elbows on the table and leaned his head against the palm of his hand.

"So?" Jimin arched a brow, drumming his chubby fingers against his jaw.

Baekhyun's face scrunched up in confusion as he looked between the untouched basket and Jimin's smirking face, "What?"