Food fight

Yoongi was right

Yoongi was right

Yoongi was right

Yoongi was right

"Yoongi's right!" Jimin screeched at the top of his lungs, barging into his cell and scrambling towards his desk like a mad man. He grabbed his notes and pencils, scribbling something down on a piece of paper before ripping it out and throwing it somewhere behind him.

The little speech Yoongi gave him made Jimin realise a lot of things. Yoongi was right, Jimin was smart, cunning, sly, manipulative, diabolical, and he knew how to play the dangerous game Yoongi had set up. For a while Jimin felt like he was knocked upside the head and couldn't think straight, it was like Yoongi had forced him into a bubble and made him believe that there was nothing outside of the small space around him. But the bubble broke and Jimin didn't know how to deal with being outside of it but, now, he does.

Another thing Yoongi made him realise was that he knew all that information about him by reading his files. All of Jimin's missions and his reports on how they went down, detail to detail, were written there. So Jimin wasn't surprised when Yoongi knew so much and analysed his every action during the missions. But a flaw in Yoongi reading his files, was that Jimin knew those files like the back of his hand.

Jimin knew his every move, his every tactic, every diabolical strategy that now resided in Yoongi's head. All of Jimin's missions followed a similar pattern and he always made sure he followed a few rules that he never allowed himself to cross. So it made Jimin wonder, did Yoongi consider the possibility of Jimin doing something spontaneous, something completely crazy and out of this world? Did Yoongi ever think that Jimin could flip around and break his own rules, and do something that he has never done before in order to stop himself from being predictable?

But then again, Jimin's strict rules were never written in the files so Yoongi wasn't aware of them. All he knew was the way he acted and thought from a small piece of paper, and that's all it was, a pile of papers. But Jimin and his mind were so much more than that, and it was impossible to capture it in those files.

Jimin plopped down on the rolling chair and grabbed the edge of the desk, pulling himself towards it until his chest touched the edge of it. His chubby fingers grasped his pen and began to scribble down the outline of a plan, that soon got crumbled and tossed away just like the previous paper.

The tip of his pen touched the paper again, but before he could finish the sentence, he was ripping the paper out and tossing it to the ground. Jimin glared down at the yellow page and the droplet of ink resting on the tip of his pen. He he ran his fingers along the empty page before allowing his head to fall against the desk with a thud and a groan.