Imposter

"Inject him

"Inject him."

"The drugs..."

"A few hours."

"...out of the prison."

Breeze like wisps of words nipped at two ears, a small nose twitched in discomfort and a fog of confusion clouded around a head full of brown locks. The bruising grip of sleep kept the brown haired mochi locked in the state of half sleep.

Jimin could feel people moving around him and whispers of words be exchanged between them. He could feel the occasional brush of fingers against his arm or even a bright stream of light spilling over his closed eyelids.

No matter how hard he tried to break out of the chains of slumber, something kept Jimin submerged deep under the waves of unconsciousness. Panic rolled through his body in a mixture of confusion and pain, he didn't understand what was happening, nor why he was so uncomfortable, all he remembered was falling asleep in Yoongi's bed.

Was he still sleeping?

A sharp pinch in his arm was what grabbed Jimin by the back of his shirt and flung him out of the ocean of sleep. Jimin's eyes flew open with a gasp and hands shot out to push away the man looming over him. The man stumbled back and slammed into the cabinets behind him with a groan. Jimin sat up in the white bed and eyed the room he was in with wide eyes.

Confusion was the only thing he felt as he took in the white cabinets filled with medicine, and the metal tray with syringes and bottles next to the bed. Jimin's chest rose and fell with each pant he exhaled, his honeycomb eyes flickered down to the spot radiating tremors of pain, only to see the sight of a needle hanging out of his arm.

A droplet of blood formed in the spot where the needle pierced his skin and sunk deeply into his arm. He could feel the tip scraping against the muscle inside of his arm- inflicting pain with each movement. The syringe was full of unknown liquid- not yet injected into Jimin's arm.

"Mr. Park, I need you to calm down."

Jimin's eyes slowly dragged up to the doctor clad in a white coat, with his hazelnut hair swept into a man-bun. The doctor straightened out and stood taller, watching Jimin with calculative eyes before glancing down at the needle in his arm.

Jimin gulped, sitting up on the bed with a small wince. His eyes didn't stray from the doctor as he reached out his fingers towards the needle and grasped it tightly, "I wouldn't advise you to-" Jimin interrupted the doctor by ripping the needle out of his arm and allowing a droplet of blood to roll down the length of it, "-do that." The doctor finished with a deep sigh of annoyance.