Small cock

After seeing the ward be dragged out of the prison and the familiar face of Mark smirking back at him, a feeling of serenity fell over Jimin

After seeing the ward be dragged out of the prison and the familiar face of Mark smirking back at him, a feeling of serenity fell over Jimin. He reminded himself that he was surrounded by his gang members- Mark, Jin and Taehyung, and that Yoongi's plan had been executed and all that was left to do was wait until they could leave. But waiting wasn't something Jimin took a liking to, maybe that's why he had willingly gotten himself in this situation.

Muffled screams and pleads left the male tied to a chair- the skin on his wrists turning red from how hard the rope was digging into his skin. His uniform clung to his sweaty chest and hair stuck to his forehead. A wet rag was wrapped around his head and placed between his lips as his wide, pleading eyes followed the lithe body dancing across the room.

Jimin rolled his hips in a circle and trailed his hands down his body as he whirled around the empty bathroom. A soft melody left his plump lips before getting cut off by a bubbly giggle. Jimin skipped over to the tied up male, placing a hand on the back of the chair before leaning down to face him better.

"What'd you think was gonna happen?" Jimin whispered huskily, staring directly into the male's brown eyes as he reached out his hand and caressed the freckles dusted over his cheeks, "That you could just grab my ass and everything would be okay?" Jimin pouted innocently, inwardly smirking at the confused male in front of him.

Everything was too peaceful for Jimin, ever since the ward was arrested, and for the first time in his life, Jimin didn't have missions to go on, or things to do. The lack of goals nearly drove him crazy, so he took it upon himself to start drama and give himself something to do.

Kangmin was just an 'innocent' inmate trying to head out to the yard, when Jimin came strutting towards him. The small mochi grabbed Kangmin's hand and placed it on his bubble butt, before smacking it away and reaching out to slap Kangmin. Jimin used the male's confused state to his advantage and grabbed Kangmin- dragging him to the bathroom and tying him to the chair in the middle of it. Kangmin was confused and scared, not understanding what happened or what will happen, while Jimin was ecstatic that he had a purpose once again.

A giggle bubbled up in Jimin's throat as he pushed away from Kangmin and spun around on his heel. He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of blue pills. Jimin whistled as he manoeuvred around a trembling Kangmin, all while opening the bottle of pills and popping two into his mouth. He swallowed the pills dry and closed the bottle before shoving it back into his jumpsuit.

Jimin stopped behind Kangmin and stared down at the back of his head with a smirk, before lifting his hand and running his fingers through Kangmin's orange locks.

"Where'd you get the dye? I've been thinking about dying my hair for a while now." Jimin wondered through a small pout. He tilted his head to the side and tugged at Kangmin's orange locks before tightening his hold and ripping his head back- exposing his throat.