Nothing breaks like a heart

With shaking legs and trembling fingers, Jimin's head was squished between his knees and hands were pressed against the back of his head

   With shaking legs and trembling fingers, Jimin's head was squished between his knees and hands were pressed against the back of his head. Harsh pants caressed the grey walls of the cell and raven coloured lashes brushed against pink tinted cheeks. Jimin was shaking- trying to think of anything that could offer him a way out of the predicament he was trapped in.

"I...I could...run away." Jimin dragged his hands away from his hair and lifted his head into Baekhyun's direction. The latter sat, now freed of his ties, with his legs pulled up on the wooden chair and eyes glued on the ground bellow him.

Baekhyun ran his tongue over his lips and gave Jimin a hesitant shake of the head, "It won't work. Yoongi put the tracker in you, and you'll eventually meet up with them."

"Years later!" Jimin exclaimed, bouncing up to his feet and jabbing his finger into Baekhyun's direction. Jimin's lavender locks were messy and frazzled, they stuck up in all directions from the constant brushing of his fingers. Blue dust sprinkled underneath his eyes and a touch of red pinched at his eyes, "I can...shit the goddamn tracker out."

"It won't work." Baekhyun sighed in defeat, hanging his head low and resting his chin on his knees, "Yoongi thought about it too. He was worried that the tracker would leave your body too soon, so he asked one of his men to make it better. It was specifically created so that when it gets inside your stomach, your gastric acid would tear away the outer layer of the tracker and leave behind a seed sized one. The tracker would then stick to the walls of your stomach and after a while it would start to grow into your skin- making it impossible to remove."

"What..what the fuck." Jimin breathed out in horror, resting a hand over his flat stomach. He winced and shifted uncomfortably, imagining the sight of what was currently happening in his stomach.

Baekhyun looked up and offered him a comforting smile, "Don't worry, Yoongi made sure it wouldn't influence your health. You won't feel it at all and it won't cause any problems for your body, but if Yoongi kills you, it won't matter anyway." Baekhyun murmured under his breath, wincing as Jimin snapped his head towards him and sent him a nasty sneer.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jimin spat, preventing himself from pouncing on Baekhyun by turning his back on him with a huff.

Jimin hooked a hand around the swell of his hip and ran his other hand through his hair. He stared down at the surface of the wooden desk in front of him and the scratch marks carved into it. He shook his head and turned it to look at the entrance of the cell before exhaling a trembling breath and moving his legs towards the door.

"I need to..." Jimin stuttered, trying to control his breathing and oncoming tears. Everything was too much for Jimin to handle and he didn't know what to do. He had never felt so scared or hopeless before, it felt like Yoongi had left him on an abandoned island, and was watching him struggle to survive and get away, from afar, "I can't...I need to.." Jimin croaked, ripping the sheet off of the door and pulling the metal door open.