Peach flavoured lube

The eerie silence in the room was broken by shallow breathing and an occasional whimper

The eerie silence in the room was broken by shallow breathing and an occasional whimper. The room was dimly lit- the only light source being a flickering light bulb in the middle of the room. The concrete walls and ground were covered with barely noticeable splatters of blood. In result of that, the scent emitting from the room was metallic, musky and dusty.

In the middle of the room was a metal chair that was screwed to the ground to prevent the female, tied to it, from escaping. The female in the chair was named Chai Misun, she was one of the drug dealers in the famous gang 'Cypher'. The girl had chocolate brown curls that fell down to her waist in messy locks. She wore a white strap T-shirt and red pyjama shorts, indicating that she was taken in the middle of the night.

The soft sobs from the girl increased as the metal door in front of her creaked open and someone stepped inside. The blindfold around her eyes prevented her from seeing her captor and made her more aware of the footsteps coming her way.

She froze in her seat, shivering from the cold and crying softly as the footsteps stopped in front of her. The person bent down and hooked their fingers around her blindfold, making her flinch, before swiftly pulling it off. The light from the lightbulb above her, caused her to wince and shut her eyes.

"Shhh, it's okay, no one is going to hurt you." A soft voice whispered to her as a hand wiped away the tears rolling down her slim cheeks.

"Plea...please." Misun cried out, blinking her eyes open, only to be met with a handsome male crouching down in front of her. The Male was one of the most handsome men she had ever seen, everything about him was perfect and his wide shoulders were what made him stand out from the actors she had seen in K-dramas.

"Hello, sweetheart." Seokjin purred with a kind smile, placing his hand on top of her tied wrist, making sure to massage the sore skin, "No one is going to hurt you, I just have to ask you a few questions, okay?"

"Okay." Misun breathed out, still shivering from the cold but the kindness Jin showed her calmed her down.

Jin smiled at her again, making sure that her eyes were focusing only on him before he spoke, "Can you tell me where your leader is, sweetheart?"

Misun's breath hitched in her throat and her eyes watered again before she stuttered, "He's...he's leading the ga...gang."

"I heard he's in prison." Jin raised a brow, his expression growing darker, "Are you...lying?" Misun frantically shook her head but Jin ignored her and abruptly stood up, his back straightened and his expression hardened as he began to circle her, "I wanted to be nice to you, Misun, because it seems like life has been hard enough on you. Raising your little sister after your parents deaths must be hard, not really surprised that you resolved to selling drugs."

Minsun resumed crying and struggling against the ropes binding her to the chair. Jin tskd and stepped behind her, placing his hands on the back of her chair, "All I wanted was for you to answer my questions truthfully so that I could let you return back home to your little sister, Sooah, and your adorable little puppy, Kookie." Jin dug his hand inside his pocket and pulled out a picture of her little sister playing with a Pomeranian puppy. He reached his hand around her and showed her the picture, causing her to gaps and stop struggling.