Oh, my, my, my

"-e's the guy who knows literally everything about everyone

  "-e's the guy who knows literally everything about everyone. No one knows how he finds this stuff out but no one's complaining when they go to him for some juicy stuff."

Jimin yawned, his lips parting widely and eyes squeezing shut as he continued to listen to Baekhyun babble about Jung Hoseok. The guy had been going on for 25 minutes, always side tracking and telling him about himself or people Jimin's never even heard of.

But in the end, Jimin got some useful information that could come in handy in the future. Jimin believed that everything and anything could be used at some point, so if information was being pushed down his throat, he's gonna take it. Yet the most important thing was that Jimin found out a lot about Jung Hoseok. The guy was an information dump- everyone, who needed some dirt on another prisoner, came to him. Of course the information wasn't for free, but it was useful, so they did anything to get it.

This is why Hoseok was one of the most dangerous yet non touchable people in the prison. He knew everyone's secrets, meaning, nobody wanted to get on his bad side so they basically worshiped the ground he walked on. Yet from what Baekhyun told him, he's a nice guy, well, as nice as you can be in prison.

"Park! Byun! Dinner!" Much to Jimin's relief, Baekhyun's rant was cut off by Chanyeol banging against the bars of the cell.

Jimin grinned widely before catching a sight of Baekhyun's sad pout. Jimin immediately scowled and released a loud whine,"Aw man!"

Baekhyun sighed softly, standing up and forcing a smile on his face,"I know right, but we can finish another time." Jimin forced himself not to show the pain on his face or release a groan. Instead, he smiled and nodded eagerly, while Baekhyun squealed and pulled him out of the cell,"I can show you the cafeteria and introduce you to some people."

"Of course!" Jimin perked up, a mischievous smile making its way onto his face as he and Chanyeol made eye contact. The latter glared with a heavy scowl, looking between the two,"But I have to do something first, I'll meet your friends later."

"That's okay." Baekhyun shurgged, grabbing a hold of Jimin's dainty wrist before pulling him towards the cafeteria.

Jimin suppressed the disgust filled scowl as he looked down at the hand holding his wrist. Yet he couldn't help and roll his eyes as Baekhyun began to ramble about his group of friends. Jimin tuned him out and glanced back at Chanyeol over his shoulder, only to see the guy still standing in the same spot with his eyes strained on them and a dangerous glare on his face.

Jimin's lips twitched up, his mind immediately connecting the pieces and making him realise the guard's pathetic crush. He sent Chanyeol a wink before turning away and pulling his hand away from Baekhyun. The latter's frown was immediately replaced by a smile, when Jimin hooked their hands together and happily skipped through the hall with him, making sure to send a dark smirk towards Chanyeol.