Pills N Potions

⚠️ Trigger warning! ⚠️

  Loud ringing cut through the air and bright red lights flashed in a repeating cycle

Loud ringing cut through the air and bright red lights flashed in a repeating cycle. Fists and legs were thrown in all directions- the owners hoping for the knuckles or the soles to connect with the pale man in the middle of the chaos.

One of the men stood up from the ground and stumbled towards Yoongi with a sneer. He raised his meaty hand and reeled his fist back, and as he was swinging his knuckles towards Yoongi's cheekbone, the pale man whirled around and grabbed his wrist. Yoongi ripped the man into his direction before swinging him towards another guy that lunged at him.

The two men collided with pain filled groans before falling to the ground in a heap. Yoongi didn't even get to spare them a glance because another man swung his fist at him. Yoongi dodged by bending backwards, only for a foot to hit him in the side and make him stumble into another guy. The man caught him with a smug smirk and immediately turned him around, restraining his wrists.

A bead of sweat rolled down Yoongi's temple and his hair stuck to his forehead, harsh pants left his chapped lips as he dragged his eyes over the men surrounding him. Some of them were laying on the ground unconscious, others were groaning in pain and slowly trying to get up, while others were glaring and sneering back at him with blood dripping down their noses and the skin bellow their eyes slowly turning a light blue.

"Had enough?" Yoongi raised a cocky brow, allowing his eyes to momentarily find Geonwu, who didn't look as smug and confident as before. But who would be, if they watched Yoongi fight all alone against so many men and still rise to the top?

"There's eleven of you! Fucking get him!" Geonwu shouted in pure anger and a hint of fear. He stomped over to one of the groaning men and slammed his foot into the guy's side, "Get up and fight him!" Geonwu shouted, only to receive a furious glare from the other.

A raspy laugh filled the air between them- the noise mixing together with the loud blares of the alarms. Geonwu stared back at Yoongi in horror as the red lights caressed his darkened features and made his smirk appear more devilish, "Come fight me yourself." Yoongi hissed lowly without breaking eye-contact. The prisoners shared a look and turned to peer at Geonwu for an answer, but he merely shifted uneasily and eyed an unconscious man laying by his feet, "Or are you too scared?" Yoongi taunted through a mocking chuckle.

Geonwu swallowed down a mouthful of saliva and gave his men a sharp look, "Bring him to me." Geonwu spat harshly before spinning around on his heel and stomping away.

The smirk on Yoongi's face crumbled and eyes bounced back to the men glancing at each other before shrugging and walking towards him. The look on Yoongi's face was eerily calm and his body was completely relaxed in the man's hold. His still posture and calm demeanour created a feeling of wariness and doubt in the pits of the men's stomaches. Their footsteps slowed down and they waited for someone else to strike first, and eventually, someone did.