Doms have layers

"-and after all that rough treatment, he didn't even give me any aftercare!" Jimin exclaimed loudly, crossing his arms over his stomach and melting into Taehyung's chest

Jimin had been slouching in his cell and cursing Yoongi in his head all day, until Taehyung came looking for him. The latter had immediately sensed the shift in Jimin's demeanour, which resulted in him grabbing Jimin and cuddling him to make him feel better before asking him what happened. As soon as the question left Taehyung's lips, Jimin immediately went off on a rant about how Yoongi had fucked him and he was a meanie for not taking care of him afterwards.

Taehyung scoffed into Jimin's ear and continued to run his fingers through his washed out hair, "Idiot." He mumbled under his breath, shaking his head at Yoongi's actions.

Taehyung had fucked Jimin enough times to know that he needs to be taken care of and reassured after they're done with sex. Jimin tends to become sensitive and insecure during sex, and he'll sometimes even cry because he feels like he's all alone and he's only good for being fucked. Taehyung knows that cuddling and whispering reassuring things into his ear may be the only thing that gets Jimin out of that sensitive headspace and allows him to think more clearly. So it wasn't a surprise when Taehyung had found Jimin pouting and sitting on his bed with tears in his eyes.

"He's so mean, TaeTae! He shoved a bottle up my ass and then fucked me in front of some random dude!" Jimin puffed out his cheeks and threw his hands up in disbelief before rolling around in Tae's arms, so that their stomached would be touching and eyes would connect. Jimin jutted out his bottom lip and placed his chin on Tae's chest before fluttering his lashes at him, "You wouldn't do that right, TaeTae?" Jimin mumbled, slowly trailing his hand up Taehyung's chest without breaking eye-contact with him.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed and tongue slipped past his lips to run over his bottom lip. He dragged his eyes down the length of Jimin's body before quickly grabbing his wandering hand and pushing it away.

Taehyung tutted and shook his head at Jimin's actions, making Jimin pout and huff, "No aftercare! No second sex!" Jimin groaned, rolling off of Taehyung and plopping down on his back. He stared up at the bunk-bed above his head and released a deep breath, "What has my life come to? I'm in prison, and I'm having sex with a gang leader, who's not even giving me any aftercare." Jimin's brows furrowed and he sat up using his elbows. He swung his head around in Taehyung's direction and gave him a confused frown, "Who doesn't give any aftercare?" He grumbled through a pout before allowing himself to fall back down on the bed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and watched Jimin with boredom. Seeing him like this wasn't anything new to Taehyung, he usually just sat there and watched him, while occasionally humming at Jimin's questions. Usually these small temper tantrums would end with Jimin doing something out of pettiness to spite the person that wronged him. Taehyung was certainly curious about how Jimin would spite Yoongi, and how Yoongi would react to it. Maybe that's why he stayed with Jimin- to watch the drama unfold. Or perhaps because he didn't want Jimin to get hurt in the process of taking his revenge on his current lover.